Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Ashley C.
St Catharines, ON
My favourite primer by far! So smooth and light weight. Keeps my makeup in place all day and fills in my large pores. Can be used in your hair as a anti frizz too or a anti chafe in a pinch. 😉
Carla P.
Trenton
Sooo silky and soft. I didn't find it did much around my eyes though. I still find that the foundation settles in the fine lines and creases around my eyes even with the use of this primer.
julie h.
south wales uk
A really nice product makes my skin feel like silk and my foundation goes on really nice only one thing tho it doesnt really hide my pores that well other than that a really nice product.
Jessica B.
Halifax
Love love love this primer, it’s very silky, I find that it really dose what it’s suppose to do. I am how ever biased as it’s the only one I have tried. But I am also afraid to try anything else as it works for me and my sensitive skin.
Shelley Lynn C.
Lower Sackville
I absolutely love his primer!!! Some days I even do just the primer and a light powder and love how light it feels on my face. It helps even everything out and hide pores or fine lines! Great product.
Nuala T.
This is currently my favourite primer. It feels silky soft on the skin and does a great job at keeping my make up in place. It doesn’t blur fine lines etc. as well as say the Cover FX blurring primer, hence not the full 5 stars, but it doesn’t do a bad job and would say it’s a good overall primer. The size is great for the price - it lasts ages! It’s also very versatile because it has a clear formula and can be work under make up, alone or to set liquid lipsticks and help limit them transferring.
Mackenzie M.
Clyde, CA
This product lasts so long, a pea sized amount can do my whole face and it blends very well. It lasts all day and makes my foundation look flawless.
Ilaria D.
Brossard, QC
When I first tried this primer I was scared because it seemed very oily. But is not: it works very well and it help my make to stay on all day!
Casey F.
Australia
Younique's face primer is a silky smooth primer that leaves the skin feeling amazing. You only need a very small amount to do the entire face.
Katrina K.
Middleton, NS
Only need a very small amount. A small pea sized amount will smooth across the full face and give an excellent barrier with a silky smooth feel
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back