BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

Allison C.
Coral Gables
Younique makes great makeup, and this face primer is no exception. Highly recommend. A
Emma R.
This primer is what I use after I apply my moisturizer! It keeps my make up on all day and I never have break outs so I know it’s protecting my skin, which is normally a combination skin(dry and oily).
traci z.
West Leechburg
This is a very good products for women going thru change of life. It helps holding onto foundation, does not move at all.
Jang Mi J.
Chicago
I never thought primer was a necessary step in make up. I decided that this year I would spend more time learning how to apply makeup correctly. I have a few friends who sell Younique products, so I decided to try it out. Now I know that primer is an essential part of make up. This Younique Touch is a great primer for those with oily skin. I have noticed that my makeup stays fresh all day and never looks like it’s sliding off of my face. Sometimes I forget to apply primer, and you can tell I skipped an integral step.
Sarah♡Hadaway H.
Michigan City, IN
Give your day—and your face—a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Apply to face prior to make up. Let sit for 5 minutes prior to applying make up for best results!
Crystal L.
McRae
I lived my younique face primer!! But just could not keep affording it!! Yes it works great just way way to expensive😭😭😉
Jessica H.
Salem, OR
Love this face primer. I use it everyday to achieve a flawless look that lasts all day!
KD W.
Bloomington
I had never used Primer before, and got this item.  It goes on silky smooth and almost like it isn't there. It is sooooo silky soft and invisible.  My make up goes on nice and even and stays on for well over my 12 hr shifts.  There is no scent and it washes off easily with my coconut oil regimen.
Karla A.
Mesa , AZ
This primer has a silky feel and delivers on its promise. It’s easy to apply and blend and minimizes pores. Foundation goes down very smoothly over it and your makeup literally lasts all day. I would buy again. The good news is that it lasts for a long time because you only need to use a little bit.
Jasmine L.
rienzi, MS
Been going strong since 630 this morning with this beauty! Currently 9 o’clock at night! Super impressed! Very hydrating also!
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly
Shelby G.
Newton, AL
Does this really hold makeup in place all day long?

Amazon