Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Jasmine L.
Clinton, MS
Been going strong since 630 this morning with this beauty! Currently 9 o’clock at night! Super impressed! Very hydrating also!
brittany j.
maplewood
Goes on amazing. I will use this as long as I wear make up! Makes my face feel like silk. I have zero issues with my make up wanting to budge. I’m so happy to have found this!!!
Cristal R.
This product can be used before applying make-up as a primer on the face and eyes. I use it alone when relaxing to keep my face from sweating as well as in my hair for added shine & moisture. It's a perfect eye primer for those amazing eyeshadow looks.
Sandy W.
Klamath Falls
I like it for the most part. One slight down fall it it makes the makeup wipe off easy but for the most part it works .
Teri K.
Rydal
I love the feel of this primer. It makes my face so silky and smooth. I’m never really sure how much to use though. And I need a little more color correction than this offers.
Brittney L.
Fort Bragg
The primer makes my makeup last longer and helps block the makeup from getting in my pores. The product last for 4 or more months which makes the price worth it!
Devon C.
This made my face break out so bad. The texture is so slimy and made my face look so greasy. It doesn’t help my make up stay at all so definitely not worth the money. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Katilyn S.
Lena, MS
This stuff was way too expensive first of all. Second of all, I didn’t notice it doing anything for my face. Quite frankly, I think it irritated my face a bit. Had to stop using it.
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
This is a great primer! It helps keep your makeup on all day! It is silky and is not heavy like some other primers
Belinda C.
This is one of my top TEN customer products. When using the Younique foundation’s the best primer to use is the same brand. They are meant to work well together. And the Younique primer does not disappoint. It goes on very smoothly has a nice sent and long lasting. Certainly helps my make up stay in place which I do not have to reapply during the day.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back