Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Shelley C.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Staci M.
Goes on very easily. Blends well. Makes my face feel like silk. Helps keep my makeup in place for hours.
Melissa P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I love this stuff! It takes a rough surface and makes it smooth, minimizes porrs and makes my skin look great!
Ashley K.
Best primer I’ve used yet. The NYX one I used before was tinted so white it left my face white, so I couldn’t not cover my whole face if I didn’t want to. It takes time getting used to the clearness and consistency but it’s great
Brittany H.
Waxahachie
This is my all time favorite primer. It is velvety soft and glides on the skin. It really helps keep your make in place and not soak into your skin. Unfortunately it doesn’t have any spf. I would definitely buy these primer again.
Stephanie M.
I really really really wanted to like this primer but unfortunately it was very slick and made my face feel oily. It did not help hold my makeup in place I felt like my makeup melted together and that’s never a good thing. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
I like the lightness of this product and it doesn’t break me out. It’s a clear light water like gel, only need a pea size for whole face . On the expensive side but I can earn product credit with online worships so I never pay full price .
Brooke N.
This face primer is awesome! It makes your face feel so soft and smooth. It is easy to apply and blends well with your foundation. I have oily to dry skin and it mixes well. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Alexa R.
Franklin Sq, NY
I don’t usually wear primer but was given this by a friend! Boy, am I glad she did. It goes on smooth, not sticky and absorbs quickly! It makes your make up last all day! I highly recommend it to everyone!
Carrie W.
Pleasant City
Best primer I’ve tried! Keeps my makeup lasting throughout the day. It’s goes on smooth and feels light.
Makeupash A.
fort collins
It is ok not my favorite but it gets the job done has a natural glow finish a nice glow from within and pore filling but not tacky
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly