Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Raven H.
Georgetown
I love this product if you are using it with the younique product line, although I find with other foundations my skin does become oily and my foundation doesn’t last quite as long. A little does go a long way with this product so you do get your money’s worth.
Kristina C.
Stockton, CA
This is by far my favorite primer! I've never been a fan of primer because it's never set well on my skin and ever since I've been using Younique's Touch Glorious Face Primer, I can't live without it! 10/10 would recommend.
Skylar R.
Live Oak
Younique’s primer does not hold my makeup at all. My makeup tends to feel greasy rather quickly and my skin isn’t even that oily. It is easy to apply and blend out, but it doesn’t do anything for your makeup. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
This face primer keeps my make up on my face all day! Doesn’t go into my pores or fine lines. Isn’t sticky. Goes on incredibly smooth. I just love it and couldn’t go a day without it. Def will buy again
Tifanee W.
Odessa, FL
I love this face primer. A little on the pricier side but so worth it as it lasts a long time. Like other Younique Products, a little goes a long way. It helps keep my makeup lasting all day! Not to mention, it is so smooth going on.
Tiffany L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is my favorite primer. It definitely smooths my face and keeps my makeup on all day. It's one of the few I've tried with a thick gel-like consistency and it seems to make a difference.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not sell it. With they being said this is one of the best I have used. Not only does it set amazing it truly does prime and hold my
Makeup all day. It is every long lasting but I haven’t had to buy it again because you need such little amount. I will buy it again and have recommended 😃
Lisa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Like most Younique products, this stuff is great! My foundation stays on longer, even after I do a midday blot for oil on my T-zone. You only need a little bit, so one tube last quite awhile.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I loveee it younique face primer! It’s extremely easy to apply and keeps my pores hided. I have a combination skin lol it makes my face feel really soft! I highly recommend younique face primer.
ashley b.
Crowley
This small tube will last you forever I wear makeup on the weekends, but this has lasted me over a year. You only need a small amount. So. Even though it maybe more expensive it last longer then a cheap bottle of primer.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back