Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
This is a great primer! It helps keep your makeup on all day! It is silky and is not heavy like some other primers
Cmccarthy13 M.
Peoria
This is the best face primer I’ve ever bought! My make up holds all day, even when sweating. The price is a little high, but well worth the money!
Justine D.
usa
I love this product, it is my go to everyday primer. I havent tried many primers since I love this one so much.
Sandy W.
Klamath Falls
I like it for the most part. One slight down fall it it makes the makeup wipe off easy but for the most part it works .
Cristal R.
This product can be used before applying make-up as a primer on the face and eyes. I use it alone when relaxing to keep my face from sweating as well as in my hair for added shine & moisture. It's a perfect eye primer for those amazing eyeshadow looks.
Brittney A.
I love this! Sometimes I feel like it clogs my pores a bit, but other than that it keeps my makeup on all day!! Definitely recommend
amanda w.
just a pea sized amount covers your full face and neck. it's nice and silky smooth and doesn't make your makeup slide off your face.
Britney B.
This is just meh for me. It didn’t really keep my make up on and left my skin feeling very dewy after. Almost like I’d applied a moisturizer. Linda slick and lotiony. So make up just slid off.
Autum D.
Alden
I just started using this but so far I really really like it. It feels amazing and lasts a long time. It’s easy to put on.
Veronica J.
Glendo
I love younique product I love how smooth it is on my skin. it doesn't make me break out and it doesn't make my face feel heavy while using it.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back