BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

Haley S.
Killeen, Tx
It’s okay. A little bit definitely goes a long way and it’s prettycsilky smooth. It didn’t hold my make up on as great as I’m used to but it did a decent job. For the price i definitely would never buy again.
Britney B.
This is just meh for me. It didn’t really keep my make up on and left my skin feeling very dewy after. Almost like I’d applied a moisturizer. Linda slick and lotiony. So make up just slid off.
Autum D.
Alden
I just started using this but so far I really really like it. It feels amazing and lasts a long time. It’s easy to put on.
Amanda H.
Thatcher
This primer is amazing. It’s silky smooth but light on the skin so you barely notice it’s there
Shayla E.
Blacksburg
Wonderful primer! Keeps your makeup on all day long! Also a little goes a long way so it will last you a long time!
Veronica J.
Glendo
I love younique product I love how smooth it is on my skin. it doesn't make me break out and it doesn't make my face feel heavy while using it.
Laura M.
This did not work on my oily skin. I couldn’t tell any difference with the way my make up stayed on. A big waste of money.
Makayla A.
A little goes along way I like the way it makes my face feel sometimes if I’m staying home I still use it with no make up cause I just love the was it makes my face fill make up last awhile with it as well
Alex T.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite face primer a pea size amount is all it takes for my entire face. Smoothes out all my imperfections to allow for a perfect canvas for my makeup to set on.
Coy N.
Greenville
I really love this product. It's a great primer and goes on so smooth and silky. My one complaint is the ease of obtaining this product. Because Younique is a mail order only company, kinda like Mary Kay, you may have to wait before you get your product. A lot of times, because this product is so popular, it's on back order. I'm really wanting to get into more "mainstream" and obtainable makeup so when I run out I'm not waiting for several days or weeks before I receive what I need.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly
Shelby G.
Newton, AL
Does this really hold makeup in place all day long?

Amazon