Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Ashley P.
Youngstown , OH
Love this primer. It goes on so great and definitely helps my makeup look better and stay in place longer. I wish I didn’t need to use so much each time to cover my entire face but it gets the job done and I’d definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Laura M.
Indianapolis
This primer is great! It goes on well and helps make my makeup go on really well and last longer. It helps smooth and blur my pores which I appreciate. A little bit goes a long way so that is good too!
Tisha S.
A must have to help keep makeup in place. Its so silky and smooth. My favorite primer to keep my face fresh.
Lindsay B.
Mays Landing
Best primer I’ve tried! I only need a little bit and it fills my pores the best of any I’ve tried. Highly recommended.
Starla M.
Farmington
This is an amazing primer. It helps my foundation go on evenly and smoothly, and lasts all day when applied over my moisturizer. It feels good.
Rebecca V.
Hopkinsville
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I wear it everyday. Easy and lightweight. Would definitely recommend. I would and will buy it again and again.
Madison W.
Cape Girardeau
This is my all time favorite primer. Very silky smooth and makes my face feel the same. I have oily skin and this works well for me. Helps hide pores and give a good canvas to put your foundation on.
Michelle P.
I absolutely love this face primer. It soft to the touch and goes on so smooth and light. It absolutely keeps my foundation on for hours and fills in the pores so well! I would definitely buy this again.
Carlee C.
Chocowinity
Keeps a flawless face all day long! Works wonders! It works for both oily and dry skin! It does help minimize the look of pores and it’s so easy to apply to the skin! I would definitely recommend!
Staci M.
Goes on very easily. Blends well. Makes my face feel like silk. Helps keep my makeup in place for hours.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back