Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Cassie H.
pleasant hill
I love this face primer! It makes my face feel so smooth and it keeps my face looking fresh all day!
Megan D.
San Diego
I LOVE this stuff! Goes on so well. Feels smooth. Easy to apply makeup over. Definitely a must-have.
Katherine B.
Murphysboro, IL
This is the best primer I have ever used. Ever. Find a rep, buy it now. Great for all skin types.
Katie G.
Dayton
Great primer to go along with the liquid touch foundation. It keeps my makeup in place all day.
Milly r.
Sonora , CA
I love this primer cause it feels amazing. It feels very silky. I love it. And it works well
Sarah T.
Amazing product!
Love it!!
So easy to use and apply!
Never used primer until just recently.
Paris M.
Townsend , DE
I used this product but didn’t really see a difference if I used it or if I didn’t use it.
Jasmine L.
Clinton, MS
Been going strong since 630 this morning with this beauty! Currently 9 o’clock at night! Super impressed! Very hydrating also!
brittany j.
maplewood
Goes on amazing. I will use this as long as I wear make up! Makes my face feel like silk. I have zero issues with my make up wanting to budge. I’m so happy to have found this!!!
Kayla C.
Very much reminds me of the maybelline babyface pore eraser primer. Some consistancy, look and feel. Just not my go to.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly