Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Alicia H.
Mason
I use it every time I do my makeup but really I don't see a difference from when I use it and when I don't use it. I can still see my pores after I put my foundation on. But the formula is really smooth and soft.
Jericah M.
Pulaski
I love this product. Barely have to use any product and my foundation glides on super nice on top of this primer.
Neyda M.
Springfield, MA
This is the best Primer I have ever used in my life, it feels like silk and you don't even feel it so it's just
Michelle G.
Wales, MA
This is my go to primer! It's a crime not to prime! You only need a tiny bit and your makeup is flawless after
Ashley H.
Ishpeming, MI
I wasn't a fan of the primer. It didn't really work for me at all and it made my face feel extremely greasy.
Emma S.
Best face primer I have ever used and doesn't just have to be used with makeup I love to use this stuff daily
member-35172
Feels like velvet and definitely keeps my make-up on all day no matter what the weather or conditions may be
Tammie B.
East Haddam
Love it. Makeup stays put all day. Price is good and they have a money back guarantee if you don't love it.
Chelsie K.
380 N Linden Ave Unit 801 Rialto CA
This is my favorite face primer it lasts really long and only takes a little bit to work totally recommend
Fawn G.
usa
Love it! I was sad when i ran out. Feels smooth and velvety! Best one i have ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly