Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Melissa W.
Tyngsboro
One of my favorites! Feels nice against my skin, making it feel so soft! Easy to apply and makes my makeup hold nicely
Candice K.
Lockport
Goes on super light and I feel like it creates a healthy barrier on my skin from my makeup. I love it and use it daily!
Kelly F.
Indianapolis
This stuff really helps even out my liquid foundation from You our because I struggle with multiple skin sensitivities.
Dee C.
I am obsessed with this primer. It’s my go to. I love how it makes your foundation look. It’s great for all day wear.
Alicia H.
Mason
I use it every time I do my makeup but really I don't see a difference from when I use it and when I don't use it.
Neyda M.
Springfield, MA
This is the best Primer I have ever used in my life, it feels like silk and you don't even feel it so it's just
Michelle G.
Wales, MA
This is my go to primer! It's a crime not to prime! You only need a tiny bit and your makeup is flawless after
Emma S.
Best face primer I have ever used and doesn't just have to be used with makeup I love to use this stuff daily
Ashley H.
Ishpeming, MI
I wasn't a fan of the primer. It didn't really work for me at all and it made my face feel extremely greasy.
Tammie B.
East Haddam
Love it. Makeup stays put all day. Price is good and they have a money back guarantee if you don't love it.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back