BY YOUNIQUE

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...3 Answers
  • Does this really hold makeup in place all day long?1 Answers
  • Does this feel heavy on your skin under foundation?Youniq...1 Answers
member-741a0
Very smooth, makes application of foundation stay and last, protects the skin from foundation going deep into pores, it hides them very well, very tacky so you don’t need a lot of product and one bottle will last a while !
Angelita G.
Beaumont, CA
I like this primer. It leaves a great base for your makeup. My makeup looks smooth and lasts all day. I would recommend this primer as a favorite for sure.
Felicia T.
This primer smooths the surface of my skin making extremely easy to apply my makeup. It helps hide my pores and is an essential step in my makeup routine.
Kim H.
Love the way this makes my face feel. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. It helps your makeup go on flawless and last longer.
Mikaela R.
Princeton
I love my Younique primer. This primer leaves my skin silky soft and flawless for my foundation. I use the primer even on days I do not apply foundation!
Jamie O.
Factoryville
I absolutely love all the Younique products. They are expensive but are worth it. They glide on clear n fills up your pores so that they can't be noticed
Aimee L.
Lake Crystal, MN
This is a very good primer! Kept my make up on all day! It would probably last a couple of days, but I wash off all my make up nightly so I wouldnt know!
Chantal C.
Love the feel of this primer! A little bit goes along way. I have dry skin and I feel it’s a perfect fit! It’s a little spendy but it lasts along time!
Heather G.
York
Perfect primer to prep your skin for flawless application. I’ve learned a little goes a long way. Goes on silly and foundation goes on well overtop.
Dana P.
This primer is ok but I don’t notice a difference when I use it and when I don’t. Also it doesn’t minimize my pores or make my face look very matte.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly
Jennifer P.
Fairlawn, VA
Does this feel heavy on your skin under foundation?Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML
Shelby G.
Newton, AL
Does this really hold makeup in place all day long?

Amazon