Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Delaney H.
My absolute favorite face primer. Doesn’t make my skin oily, completely hides pores under makeup and makeup sits in it perfectly all day
Stacie H.
Cairo, GA
I have enlarged pores on my nose and this primer helps me so much by helping my makeup not settle in those pores. Such a great product!
Audrey D.
Auburn, MI
Makes my skin feel nice and smooth, my foundation looks amazing under this. It’s really nice and great for people with combo skin types
Tiffani M.
Louisburg, NC
Honestly not my favorite thing. I loved it at first but now I rather used Monistat Chaving Gel.....A L O T cheaper and just as good.
Erin M.
Barton, NY
Love this primer! Leaves skin silky smooth, ready for application of foundation. Any excess on hands goes straight into the hair!!
Jackquelyn D.
Wildwood
I love it! It's so smooth and silly it makes applying makeup easier and leaves a nice canvas to apply it! I love the way it feels!
Jessica Rae R.
Galveston, TX
This primer is bomb! It lasts a long time. A little pricey but sooo worth it. My make up stays on for at least 10-12 hours easy.
Samantha A.
So greasy and oily feeling. I hated it so much I gave it away. They person I gave it to hated it so much she put it in the trash.
Ashley C.
Love this primer!! It works really well and a little goes a long way with this primer. I feel like I've had my same tube forever.
Ashlei W.
One of my favorite primers and the tube lasts FOREVER. It glides on super smooth and leaves a perfect finish for my B.B. cream.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back