Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by Michelle R.Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML uploaded by ♡Lacee L.

BY YOUNIQUE #46 in Face Primer

Give your day-and your face-a nice, smooth start. This velvety soft primer preps your skin for makeup coverage that will stay porcelain-perfect all day long. Younique Face Touch Glorious Face Primer Keeps Makeup on All Day 40 ML.Apply directly on skin... see more...

• Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer ...2 Answers
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
This is one Younique product I use faithfully. It’s clear. I think it’s more like silicone than others. Some people may not like that but I don’t mind. I have combination skin and it works well for me. It’s $40 so you can definitely find cheaper primers that works just as great. I’ve been using cover fx blurring face primer when I don’t use this one and it works the same. I have more breakouts with Younique because of the silicone.
Deidra H.
Chillicothe
This is like any other silicone based primer, but it slips around so much. It does blur the pores but it leaves a film on the skin in my opinion and makes the foundation you put over top want to slip around. It is not worth the money in the slightest, there are way better primers out there for less money and some in the same price range that actually work. You would be better off using no primer than this stuff.
Brandi C.
This was one of the best parts of my new presenters kit and I have continued to purchase it since then. The primer leaves a soft almost powdery feel on my skin and, when used correctly (let it sit for 3 to 5 minutes before applying any makeup) works wonders. It helps to make the colors of my makeup to appear their true color as opposed to a lighter washed out color and it helps to keep my makeup where it is supposed to be until I remove it at the end of the day.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
This has got to be one of my favorite primers I’ve ever tried! I love how soft it makes my face and that it fills in all my pores and makes my makeup go on flawlessly! I bought this online from an authorized consultant and was very happy with the customer service as well as how quickly it was shipped out to me! I have had it for over 8 months and still have so much left! I will definitely be buying more products from this company!
Kaitlin C.
Carter Lake
This product is lightweight and a little goes a long ways! This with their liquid foundation was so light and gave me more of a natural skin tone look. Highly recommend if you love makeup but not the heavy feeling of having it on.
victoria R.
I brought this from a friend that was selling this makeup brand. It doesn’t minimize my pores but it does keep my makeup on for a while. But i feel like this does the same as smashbox. There are many other dupes on there for this product. I also wish it wasn’t something you could only buy from someone
Makayla D.
I can honestly say I've never used a face primer like younique face primer. I would recommend to anyone. I put it on yesterday morning and it lasted all day wouldn't lasted even longer. I helped hide my pores and acne a little more than my usual. LOVE this product. Will be buying in the future! 💋
Rhonda A.
Absolutely love this primer. Takes pea size amount. Makes makeup last all day. Fills in fine lines and wrinkles and pores and makes your cosmetics more true to color. Good for dry oily or combo skin types. I would recommend this to anyone that uses or have thought about using primer.
Darla N.
Kilgore
Younique primer helps leave your skin looking flawless! It is definitely a must have in your makeup bag. Regardless, of what makeup you use, always use a primer to prime your skin first before applying foundation, to help give your look a flawless finish.
Abby O.
Bossier City
I'm not a huge fan of this. I just started using it. I thought I would only have to apply a small amount but it seems like I need to apply a lot in order for it to cover my whole face. It is also rather slippery and difficult to apply.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? The wrong primer will make me break out horribly

back