Younique Duet Eyeshadow

Younique Duet Eyeshadow IN SYNC WITH - LATE BLUE SHIMMER/MATTE ORANGE US-11011-01; Brand new in original packaging, 6.5 g/0.23 oz; These gorgeous shadow sisters are generously sized, yet live in a compact small enough to slip into a side pocket.; The top shadow gives a sheer wash of flattering shimmer ideal for an all-over lid color, while the bottom shadow is an ultra-buttery matte shadow perfect for the crease or outer V. Professional results in a hurry? That’s the YOUNIQUE DUET effect.; Application tips • Apply shimmer all over lid using your choice of brush (we recommend the YOUNIQUE™ angled shadow/sponge brush). • Apply matte shadow to crease and outer V.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Younique Duet Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Mecosta , MI
These eyeshadows are baked and full of pigment! These last all day, but I don’t like how it only comes with two colors in it. It’s pricey and I don’t think it’s worth the money. I wouldn’t recommend or purchase again.
Bushland, TX
The duet eyeshadows were limited edition. I really like the color combinations. I don't tend to reach for them because I always wear at least 3 shadows on my eyes. But the pigments are nice. I don't get a ton of fall out. And, I like the color combinations.
Cheboygan, MI
I am a big younique fan and was excited when these launched cuz I thought they were perfect for a full eye look but wasn't thrilled with the result. The price was good but the shadows weren't super pigmented and they didn't blend well together.
Clayton, NC
I have the blue and silver. Both are strong well pigmented colors. They blend well but the duet is a little to 1980’s. You definitely need another palette for transition colors but it’s a great complimentary palette
These are discontinued also, but were really pretty and super pigmented. I did feel they were over priced, especially with all the other eyeshadow options from Younique.
Corp Christi, TX
I use all of the Younique Pressed Powder shadows. They are highly pigmented and blend like a dream. This color lasts all day and there is no fallout. I have used so many other brands but I have to say that these are truly the best I have ever used.
Muncie
Purchased at: Online
It wasnt the duet but i have the purple color and i love the pigmentation of the eyeshadow it awesome i dont think ill buy anything elsr
Kittanning, PA
Insane color payoff. Very vibrant color. Decently priced. Con is you don’t get to choose the colors you want together.
Friendly
I like the duet. Mine is a pink shimmer and a brown. Even though it's a powder, it feels wet when it goes on.
Hastings
The blue and orange combination is perfect! The blue has sparkles in it and give that perfect POP!