Younique Beachfront Bronzer - Hermosa uploaded by Amanda H.Younique Beachfront Bronzer - Hermosa uploaded by Tiffany M.Younique Beachfront Bronzer - Hermosa uploaded by Jaymee P.

BY YOUNIQUE

Perfect duet of shimmer and matte to give you the sun kissed glow. see more...

Katie  R.
Alpena, MI
I use this to contour with the shade Malibu. Love this bronzer. Very true to color. Matte and shimmery finish, divided down the middle. I barely ever reapply my bronzer throughout the day and I definitely would buy again.
Kaylea L.
pittsfield
Excellent product! Easy to use and glides right on. Makes it easy to keep that summer glow all year!
Amanda H.
Younique Beach front bronzer is the BEST bronzer out there. Half has a shimmer and half is flat so you have the ability to create different looks using one product. Doesn’t make you look orange and lasts all Day. Use with a lighter concealer for a contoured look!
Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
I love to contour with this bronzer. Goes on well and stays put and lasts forever. I use at least 3 times a week.
Jaime M.
Stanley
Best bronzer I have ever used. There is a shimmer and matte side. You can use this to contour or if you just want to add a little glow
McKinley C.
Draper, UT
All time favorite! I use it everyday and it lasts for so long! I’ve had this bronzer for about 2 years now and I’m not even 1/8 of the way done with it!!
Sabrina M.
pasadena
This is my ultimate go to bronzer for winter and summer. It leaves me with a light tanned shimmer without looking dry or cakey. I also have the sunset shade but the darker hermosa is my by far favourite.
Tricia D.
London
been using this product daily for the past few years. love it. nice application. stays on. great colour.
Rebecca R.
Long last, great colour easy to apply. The price is a little high, but it is long lasting and doesn’t need to be reapplied threw out the day. I use mine to give me a nice subtle glow.
Michelle N.
Chehalis
I love this stuff! It gives you the definition and just the right amount of shimmer for the highlight. I have even used this for eyeshadow