BY YOUNIQUE

Perfect duet of shimmer and matte to give you the sun kissed glow. see more...

Emily C.
Lehi
I love this product!! It Goes on light with just the right amount giving me a nice sunny glow that looks natural.
beth z.
West Alexandria
I use this bronzer to contour my face with and also use it as a blush sometimes as well! Best for medium skin tones. We’ll worth the money!
Viki Q.
Seaside
This is me wearing hermosa!! I’m usually very fair skinned but wanted to bronze it up!! It goes on like silk:) I love this product!!
Taylor S.
This product is super long lasting and a little goes a long way. The application color is a little more orange than it appears in the container which makes his best for tamed skin. There’s a bit of shimmer that gives the bronzer a lively pop and it’s easy to build upon to get your lever of contour. I think this product is a little price for the quality however. In the end I would buy again, though.
Tricia D.
London
been using this product daily for the past few years. love it. nice application. stays on. great colour.
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
This stuff is amazing can’t live without it I use it everyday on my cheeks chin and all around it has a nice glamour
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
I love that these are baked right in the terra cotta pans. The shades aren’t orange looking and I can use for a contour, as eyes shadow and on my lips! Hermosa is great for my skin tone. I’d definitely recommend!
Chantal M.
I used malibu. And i love how this product has two sides. One has shimmer if your looking for that j-lo glow amd the other is matte which is perfect for setting your contout.
Hollie S.
Perth
My favourite bronzer out of hundreds! This shade is the lighter option but still gives a lovely golden sun kissed glow hence the name Beach front Bronzer. I’ve used this for so many years, any bronzer I’ve tried since just hasn’t compared I always go back to it. Absolutely perfect for the most subtle glow to the most glam contours this really is an all rounder. For a deeper bronze opt for shade Malibu. Highly recommend!
Elyse W.
Louisville
This is my favorite bronzer I have ever used!!! It's beautiful..I use it in place of blush.. one side it matte the other is sparkly...

back