BY YOUNIQUE

Perfect duet of shimmer and matte to give you the sun kissed glow. see more...

Bri G.
Schaumburg, IL
By far the best bronzer I’ve used. I’ve tried high end and drug store (I REALLY prefer to keep my money in my wallet) but I can’t go without this and NEED to repurchase. Not too orange on the skin and definitely gives off a deep, golden glow. Very user friendly and there is not a learning curve to using it for bronzing, contouring, or as eyeshadow.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I am unapologetically in love with this bronzer. There is nothing else like it. By far, one of my top 5 favorite younique products. It has a half and half shimmer matte split. Perfect for just a little extra glow, or to contour, which is what I love to do with it. And, there's a TON of product in just one small compact.
Rhonda A.
Beautiful sunkissed glow bronzer. Very pigmented. Just takes small amount of product. Not orangy like some bronzers. Shimmery on one side and matte on the other..I use it on a regular basis for contouring and also as a transition color for my eyeshadow. Very beautiful and versatile.
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
I love that these are baked right in the terra cotta pans. The shades aren’t orange looking and I can use for a contour, as eyes shadow and on my lips! Hermosa is great for my skin tone. I’d definitely recommend!
Stephanie L.
Love this bronzer, it has swirls of matte and shimmer with different shades that make it look much more natural when I use it. This is my absolute favorite bronzing product! There are other shades depending on if you are fair and deep toned.
Brooke N.
This bronzer works perfectly with their liquid foundation. This color works better with tanner skin. There are multiple different shades of bronzer you can use. I am not big into contouring but I am sure it would work great for that!
Bobbi-Leigh E.
Prompton
I really love this!!! Half matte, half shimmer for a perfect blend, never overwhelming! Great for a summer glow or to use for "lazy girl" contouring! Would definitely recommend this! Younique Beachfront Bronzer - Hermosa
Meghan ♋.
Columbus, KS
Love my bronzer!! I use it more as a blush and I love it! It’s sheer look! It’s definitely buildable! I wish it had more shine to it!! It’s long lasting and it’s perfect! I would definitely recommend this!
Chloe T.
hazard
This bronzer is very pretty. It’s has shimmer and matte. I love that you don’t have to use a lot of product to get a very pretty bronze look. I feel this is best for tan and pale skin. I would most definitely buy this product again!
Victoria S.
Wahiawa, HI
This is my absolute FAVORITE bronzer!! I've had mine for over a year and I'm still nowhere near running out....I also use it every day. This bronzer is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.