Younique Beachfront Bronzer

Using a Powder Puff Brush, dust onto skin where one would naturally prefer a sun-kissed look. POWDER PUFF IS NOT INCLUDED

Younique Beachfront Bronzer SUNSET US-12401-01; Brand new in original packaging; 0.2 oz/5.8 g, Made with safflower, ginseng, aloe, and ginkgo.; Using a Powder Puff Brush, dust onto skin where one would naturally prefer a sun-kissed look.; Half matte and half shimmer, this summery wonder gives you a golden glow.

Does anyone elses Beachfront Younique Bronzer look like this? Mine is hard as a rock!~
Is this bronzer any good? What younique in general. Looking to switch my old makeup regimen
Start your review of Younique Beachfront Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Heather D.
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Heather D.
I'm not sure if this is even available anymore, but this bronzer is a decent bronzer. It's almost neutral toned, so I think it could work with fair-medium skin tones without looking too orange. It is an illuminating bronzer too. It blends nicely without going patchy. You can wear this sheer or build it up. I tend to reach more for matte bronzers, which is a personal preference. Therefore I don't think I would repurchase this for the price, but I do like it for what it is.
Brooke K.
Somerset, WI
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Brooke K.
This is a very cool little bronzer! Love that it has there perfect amount of shimmer to it. Others seem to have to much. Goes on smooth. Doesn't give you a dirty look. A little product goes a long ways so this lasts forever! Would recommend this.
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Krystyna Y.
Purchased at: Younique
I love this bronzer. I am fan of Younique brand . Cosmetic just amazing. Can recommend like number one Cosmetic brand !
Devon C.
Toledo, WA
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Devon C.
My very favorite bronzer for 5 years now! Hermosa is my favorite shade! Yes the Color is great and it last!
Michelle D.
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Michelle D.
I love this bronzer. First it lasts forever so you get a good bang for your buck. Second I love that it has two tones. I know some people only like to contour with matte shades, but I find this makes a nice contour too.
Samantha E.
Elsmere, DE
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Samantha E.
One of my favorite go to bronzers! I use it in the shade Malibu. It goes so nicely on the skin, blends out amazingly and last all day. It’s like the perfect color for me, it’s not too dark. And you only need a bit of it. Price isn’t too bad either.
Emily C.
Lehi, UT
I love this product!! It Goes on light with just the right amount giving me a nice sunny glow that looks natural.
beth Z.
West Alexandria
I use this bronzer to contour my face with and also use it as a blush sometimes as well! Best for medium skin tones. We’ll worth the money!
JordyMarie F.
Central City, NE
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by JordyMarie F.
Love a good bronzer and this stuff is it! Great shade! Great application! The powder has little to no fall out!
Jannette V.
Nashua, NH
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Jannette V.
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Jannette V.
I’ve been home sick and My daughter took over my beauty business until I can get better. She use the bronzer and this months kudos to create this look. I’m so proud of her she stepped out of her comfort zone to help her mom🤷🏽‍♀️😭❤️Younique