Younique Beachfront Bronzer

Using a Powder Puff Brush, dust onto skin where one would naturally prefer a sun-kissed look. POWDER PUFF IS NOT INCLUDED

Younique Beachfront Bronzer SUNSET US-12401-01; Brand new in original packaging; 0.2 oz/5.8 g, Made with safflower, ginseng, aloe, and ginkgo.; Using a Powder Puff Brush, dust onto skin where one would naturally prefer a sun-kissed look.; Half matte and half shimmer, this summery wonder gives you a golden glow.

Does anyone elses Beachfront Younique Bronzer look like this? Mine is hard as a rock!~
Is this bronzer any good? What younique in general. Looking to switch my old makeup regimen
Start your review of Younique Beachfront Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Nashua, NH
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Jannette V.
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Jannette V.
I’ve been home sick and My daughter took over my beauty business until I can get better. She use the bronzer and this months kudos to create this look. I’m so proud of her she stepped out of her comfort zone to help her mom🤷🏽‍♀️😭❤️Younique
Texas City, TX
These were really good. I have Sunset and Malibu. Sunset if for light-medium warm toned and Malibu is more for medium skin it’s a bronze tone. These have a matte side and a shimmer side. I use the matte side for contouring and shimmer all over my face with sunset. I can’t really put Malibu all over my face because it’s too dark so I just use it to contour.
Love this bronzer so much! The color is perfect and it doesn’t come off orange at all which can happen with bronzers. Also is not patchy which can happen a lot with dry skin which I have. Over all the bronzer is amazing. A little goes a long way also so you don’t need to use a lot which works out because it’ll last a long time too.
I have some of these as well not its joy my go to for a contour but if I want to give myself a little color this is it. Now I think you are better off getting the physician's formula. It's way better. This is over priced. I need to get mine used up so I'm not waisting my money and save my good stuff for another time
Morley
This product is not the best bronzer I have used. It definitely gives a sun kissed glow though. But for everyday use it is too glittery for my taste. I have not used this a contour though. I absolutely love the packaging it is big and easy to use. I love how the top of it is clear so you can see the bronzer.
Wurtsboro, NY
Not only is Younique my favorite makeup/skin care line, but this bronzer is so awesome. I not only use it to contour certain areas, I use it as an eye shadow and blush.  My I use Malibu and Hermosa, but I  have an olive complexion so I usually stick to the darker one (Malibu).  I would recommend this product.
Amite, LA
I used to sell Younique,so I have a ton of their products. This bronzer worked great with my light/medium/olive complexion. It's great to keep in your purse for quick eyeshadow,contour and highlight! While I do love this bronzer...Younique's products are just too expensive for me.
Elsmere , DE
Younique Beachfront Bronzer uploaded by Samantha E.
One of my favorite go to bronzers! I use it in the shade Malibu. It goes so nicely on the skin, blends out amazingly and last all day. It’s like the perfect color for me, it’s not too dark. And you only need a bit of it. Price isn’t too bad either.
Claremont
Absolutely love this bronzer!! My sensitive skin doesn't seem to tan on my face so I use the bronzer as a slight tan boost to my cheeks!! Perfect for contouring! Very easy to apply and stays it's true color throughout the day!! I would most definitely recommend to all others!!
Saint Louis, MO
Definitely a pretty subtle shimmer bronzer. I used this on top of my contour or other bronzers just because it gives me that dewy finish. I would definitely recommend this product and I definitely want to see more shades of bronzers. I would also buy it again, though.