BY YOUNIQUE

Using a Powder Puff Brush, dust onto skin where one would naturally prefer a sun-kissed look. POWDER PUFF IS NOT INCLUDED

Younique Beachfront Bronzer SUNSET US-12401-01; Brand new in original packaging; 0.2 oz/5.8 g, Made with safflower, ginseng, aloe, and ginkgo.; Using a Powder Puff Brush, dust onto skin where one would naturally prefer a sun-kissed look.; Half matte and half shimmer, this summery wonder gives you a golden glow.

Younique Beachfront Bronzer

Start your review of Younique Beachfront Bronzer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda R.
Huntersville
This is the best France I’ve ever used! I love how each side is different I can even use some of the shimmer as a highlight! The bronzer itself last so long I highly recommend this bronzer! It comes in 3 shades!
Bailey S.
Pocahontas
I love this bronzer for a very casual look. Super easy to blend out. It gives your face a nice color. It would work for any skin tone. I only use it to contour when Im doing a simple look! Def will buy again, if i ever have to! It lasts FOREVER!
Rebecca N.
Shamokin, PA
The Younique Beachfront Bronzer in Hermosa is something that is a go to in my makeup bag. The product is easy to blend into the skin and it has very little fallout. The product has both a shimmer and a matte side for easy mixing.
Diana A.
Pacoima , CA
Can i just say I love this bronzer. I had never heard of this brand but was actually gifted this product and now it’s my daily bronzer. The product is definitely buildable so you can have a soft subtle bronze or a bolder look if you’d like. It’s very easy to blend and the finish is matte and smooth.
I have had it for over a year now and i still have plenty of product left. I get compliments on it all the time and people asking where I got it. I have to figure that out as well just in case i run out.
Kerri B.
Clayton
I use this product in sunset and this I#I use all year round. I use it to contour, I use it to warm up my skin and in the summer I use it to fix my sunglasses tan lines. I absolutely adore this bronzer
Tracey S.
Watson
This is my all time favorite! Have is matte and the other half is shimmer, I like to go in the middle to get a little matte and a little shimmer! It last forever!!!
Bri G.
Sandwich, IL
By far the best bronzer I’ve used. I’ve tried high end and drug store (I REALLY prefer to keep my money in my wallet) but I can’t go without this and NEED to repurchase. Not too orange on the skin and definitely gives off a deep, golden glow. Very user friendly and there is not a learning curve to using it for bronzing, contouring, or as eyeshadow.
Tiffany M.
Richlands, NC
I am unapologetically in love with this bronzer. There is nothing else like it. By far, one of my top 5 favorite younique products. It has a half and half shimmer matte split. Perfect for just a little extra glow, or to contour, which is what I love to do with it. And, there's a TON of product in just one small compact.
Rhonda A.
Beautiful sunkissed glow bronzer. Very pigmented. Just takes small amount of product. Not orangy like some bronzers. Shimmery on one side and matte on the other..I use it on a regular basis for contouring and also as a transition color for my eyeshadow. Very beautiful and versatile.
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
I love that these are baked right in the terra cotta pans. The shades aren’t orange looking and I can use for a contour, as eyes shadow and on my lips! Hermosa is great for my skin tone. I’d definitely recommend!