Younique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer (Chestnut) uploaded by Tiffany M.Younique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer (Chestnut) uploaded by Cassandra S.Younique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer (Chestnut) uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY YOUNIQUE

Accept nothing less than a flawless finish. You'll find it in lightweight, creamy BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer and moisturizer, which also makes a perfect base for our powder concealers. see more...

Krista P.
Dickson, TN
It's a given that a tinted moisturizer is sheer, and obviously can't be relied upon for decent coverage on its own, but this product is just okay. My skin's needs change from one day to the next, and when it's super dry I always have to reach for a bb cream of some sort. It just makes my routine a hassle because I have to mix in other products in order to cover my acne, discoloration and redness. I've used other bb creams that kept my skin feeling moisturized and supple for many hours more than this one did. By the afternoon my skin was a mess again and I'd have to reapply the bb AND it's helper, concealer. Which now made my routine 4 times longer than it usually is. When I tried it they didn't have as many colors as they do now, so I had to buy and mix two, which was also inconvenient. I didn't mind the scent, though, which has bothered me with some other brands. I feel like the product-to-price ratio is a little off, as well. The amount I need per application doesn't seem to make the price justifiable. Not my favorite, but not the worst!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
This bb cream moisturizes and provides a gorgeous dewy glow to your face. I love to mix it with a little touch mineral concealer for a full coverage look, without the heavy feel you get from typical foundation. It's also a great product to use for contouring. I use the shades bisque and chestnut when using for contouring.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
I bought this in bisque to use during the winter because my skin is so dry. I mix it in my foundation because it’s not anywhere close to full coverage. It was around $40 and I feel like it doesn’t help as much as lotion so I started using Younique Day cream under my makeup to keep my skin hydrated and foundation looking good
Alex T.
Hamilton, OH
Not made for oily skin if using product as your only coverage. Perfect if you need to add extra moisture under your eyes or just extra moisture all over prior to applying a foundation.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
A really nice bb cream. Light weight, non greasy and my super sensitive skin doesn't have a bad reaction to it. It doesn't have much coverage but what bb cream does?
Sunshine H.
Lumberton, TX
I absolutely love my BB flawless! It moisturizes while giving amazing coverage! It feels absolutely AMAZING when I apply it! It wakes my skin up! It is my go to for a Dewey youthful glow! By far the BEST BB cream on the market! You can't go wrong with Younique's BB flawless!!
Stephanie W.
Byron, GA
I like this product! I feel like the tube I have has lasted forever! I do mix mine with a little concealer to give me the finish I like. Also- gives me a dewy finish and I like matte to I use setting powder to achieve that.
JESSICA W.
West Haven
This is great for color correcting and providing all over hydration. I really like this in the summer because it provides light coverage and feels weightless.
Cherin D.
Great Bb cream! I love using it for that nice dewy finish! I also mix with concealer if I want a little bit of coverage. Lasts all day doesn't run or smear!
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
Great, lightweight BB cream. Medium coverage, easy to blend. Just remember to shake it before each use, otherwise it seperates. Love this year round!

back