BeautyFaceFace MakeupYounique
BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer

Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer

Accept nothing less than a flawless finish. You'll find it in lightweight, creamy BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer and moisturizer, which also makes a perfect base for our powder concealers.

Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Decylene Glycol, Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol.

buen producto y buena calidad, no pesa nada bueno para mi es efectivo muy increible
Me gusta mucho por que trae variedades y eso es genial y también es súper pero super lindo el producto de esta marca
¿Funciona en cuanto piel grasa y ayuda a cubrir imperfecciones¿
Start your review of Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer!
Melanie  C.
Dexter, MI
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by Melanie  C.
This seems to be the only thing I can use without it looking like I have a ton of makeup on, Settling in my pores and fine lines .I use this and set it with a pressed powder or setting powder and it looks flawless alm day . I recommend this for mature or dry skin for sureYounique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer
Andrea S.
Monroe, NC
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by Andrea S.
Great product. I still like my IT cosmetics better then any makeup I’ve ever tried. I like a dewy look, so maybe could improve in that way a little more. I would buy it again for sure. Didn’t make my face break out at all. Younique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer
Sarah A.
Union City, MI
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by Sarah A.
Review for: Bisque
This is my favorite foundation. It is smooth and has GREAT, natural look coverage. I highly recommend. This is bisque and it is the perfect complexion for my skin. This last a long time because a little goes a long way! If I used brushes/sponge it would probably go even furtherI will definitely be buying again and highly recommend. The only thing I don’t like is the price is a little high.
JC Reyna R.
illinois
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by JC Reyna R.
Review for: Honey
Una bbcream con color con vitamina así que súper recomendable para uso diario y maquillaje natural o completo ♥️
Lellianne C.
Review for: Bisque
I am surprised how great Younique products are. This BB gives great coverage which is important because I have uneven skin tone and texture with blemishes. I don’t have to wear foundation. If its been sitting for a while, I recommend you shake it. It is a bit oily in my opinion. But this is a decent BB cream and I’d recommend it.
Goldie  A.
Cleveland, OH
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by Goldie  A.
Review for: Honey
This BB tinted moisturizer is great for an everyday natural look. It is buildable, I typically use a mineral powder over it for a full coverage. It lasts all day. I keep always have a back up so I never run out. It is perfect if you prefer a dewy finish. If you prefer a matte finish, just use a setting powder with it. Highly recommend!!
Lizz J.
PASADENA, MD
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by Lizz J.
Purchased at: Younique
Review for: Cream
I love this BB cream. It’s one of the best I have ever used. It last all day and makes me feel pretty.
Tia B.
Potsdam, NY
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by Tia B.
Review for: Bisque
I use this bb cream on the daily, and I absolutely LOVE it. It is hydrating, doesnt smell bad and provides an awesome buildable coverage! I highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin wanting light to medium coverage. This is also a great base to then add concealer or a foundation overtop. Message me if you want me to color match you
Nikki E.
Pitman, PA
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by Nikki E.
Not quite the coverage I was expecting but I put it on them with my bronzer over it, it doesn’t work too bad
Katie H.
San Antonio
Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer uploaded by Katie H.
Bb cream is basically tinted moisturizer. I needed several shades for this look so I blended several different shades to get the pixelated look. If you like a lightweight tinted moisturizer this is great. It’s also great for girls starting a makeup routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edie H.
Bentley
il y a 3 ans
Is this Younique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer light weight? I’m looking to replace my Rodman Fields radiant defense but love the weightlessness of it.
Mercedes L. il y a 3 ans
Yes 100 percent lightweight!!
Victoria A.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Christina P. il y a 3 ans
Yes, it’s a tinted moisturizer.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
il y a 3 ans
Is Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer. Worth buying to go with the flawless four? [user:jess_holzer]
Erica H. il y a 3 ans
That depends on your skin type. I have combination skin, mines dry and the flawless four is a waste of money for me because I only use the BB cream.