Younique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer (Carob) uploaded by Trish S.Younique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer (Carob) uploaded by Trish S.

BY YOUNIQUE

Accept nothing less than a flawless finish. You'll find it in lightweight, creamy BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer and moisturizer, which also makes a perfect base for our powder concealers. see more...

Trish S.
Cowen , wv
I never really new to true meaning of BB cream until I tried this, I thought BB cream was alot like concealer but I was wrong it's actually a tinted moisturizer. This younique flawless BB cream in the tint honey is amazing. It can be worn alone or can be mixed with your foundation for extra moisturizer either way u choose it's up to you. But if you're needing a little more moisturizer even after using your regular skin cream this is perfect for you Younique Bb Flawless Complexion Enhancer (Carob)
Darian D.
Mount Union
I’m not sure why it did not give me the option of the color I use, but I use the color “bisque”. I use this product in the summer when I am going out and do not want full coverage. I like to show my freckles during the summer and this does just that! It also gives a nice dewy look and I like that as well.
Doreen D.
Maumee
If I do not have any foundation, this B.B cream tinted moisturizer is my go to. It goes on the skn nicely and does moisturize the skin. The color I have is different they didnt have my color listed which is Honey. Gives a light dewy finish. can matte it down with translucent powder.
Erin M.
Sayre, PA
This is the best BB cream on the market. It applies well, moisturizers, protects from sun, and is the perfect shade for my skin. I often times forget I am in even wearing this at night
Charlotte D.
Torbay, NL
Ok so my shade wasn’t there to pick from, so I chose this one. My shade is Bisque. It lasts forever and a day, and the coverage is good. I wish it went on a little smoother, and had sunscreen. Other than that it is a good product.