Youngblood Ultimate Concealer uploaded by Bianca B.Youngblood Ultimate Concealer uploaded by Kayla H.

BY YOUNGBLOOD

Rich, creamy, mineral formula provides sheer to full coverage blended with light-reflecting minerals minimizes appearance of dark circles and fine lines leaves you a flawless, smooth complexion - Youngblood - complexion - ultimate concealer. These cosmetics are authentic and at an affordable price. Provides brilliant, long lasting color. 100% authentic. see more...

Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Review for: Medium
I was very surprised when using this concealer being since I’m a huge fan of the tart shape tape and Mac pro long where concealer, and even the Nars, creamy radiant concealer... I guess you can say that I am a concealer queen... it seems like if not every time, every other time I am picking up a new one just to try. I wouldn’t say that this is a full coverage concealer but I would say that it definitely has a great brightening effect and dries nicely without settling into fine lines or Wrinkles.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously, how gorgeous is this PR spread compliments of @ybcosmetics ?!?! Young Blood Mineral Cosmetics is a cruelty-free professional makeup line. I absolutely love that they are also free from all harmful ingredients and known irritants. The packaging is sleek, matte-black and I adore the magnets that keep the product safe from spills. As I'm taking my time working with these products, I must say that the CC Perfecting Primer has now replaced my coveted 'The POREfessional Face Primer from Benefit Cosmetics. I never thought I would say those words, but it's true! The Mineral Rice Setting Powder is God send & I'll never leave the house again without their gorgeous Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow Quad! Thanks again for this generous package! Give @ybcosmetics a follow to see the latest looks and trends in the beauty kingdom.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Other
As a concealer junkie, I have to sadly put this down at the lower end of my favorites list. In my opinion, it has medium converage and the consistency can be very thick if you pick up a lot of product. I would NOT suggest using this under your eye as it is a very creamy/thick concealer with sheer to medium coverage. Right now I use it to carve out my brows and that's it. I don't even use it to conceal dark spots or redness on my face. For $30, I expected a better product. I received this from my sister in her schools' cosmetics kit which is the only reason I have it. I would not suggest to purchase (or at the very least pay full retail for it).
Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this concealer as far as quality goes. Medium to full coverage. Used a brush to apply. Smoothed on easily and evenly. Perfect for brightening underneath the eyes and spot-treating. $30 retail price which is a little expensive in my opinion. I used the entire product, haven't repurchased yet due to cost, but it's a great product to try.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
Review for: Fair
My friend gave this to me since it was too light for her. I LOVE it. I use it to cover up the hard to hide blemishes and the days I have dark circles under my eyes. Does a fantastic job and last all day. Ill be buying my own after this free one runs out.
Talia A.
Buckeye, AZ
This product give you great coverage. Matte finish so you can't see all the oils on the skin.
Ana N.
Review for: Fair
I liked this concealer because it blended well and the color I got matched my skin well, the only problem was I did find it on the oily side and it wore off quickly.
Anastasia M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Fair
I like this because it's not chalky at all. Although it doesn't last all gay it still has quite an awesome texture.
Cassidy S.
Temple Terr, FL
Review for: Medium Tan Complexion Ultimate Concealer
This concealer did not blend very well on my skin was stayed on my face very long. The color was very pigmented for what is it. I enjoyed using it because it didn't break my face out like most products do.
Katherine C.
Washington, DC
Review for: Fair
This is my go-to under eye concealer and as a girl with serious dark circles year round, I've tried them all! I also feel much more comfortable putting something on my face everyday, especially so close to my eyes, when it's all natural. I always use it with primer and have never had a problem with it not last all day.