Youngblood Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Karen R.

BY YOUNGBLOOD

The Pressed Eyeshadow Pink Diamond is a long-lasting, hypoallergenic shadow that can be used wet or dry. Its ultra-smooth minerals are applied easily and blend well. see more...

• Does this eye shadow last a long time?4 Answers
  • Just wondering if the eye shadow last all day?1 Answers
  • Did I apply wrong??? it never looked finished or good.1 Answers
Danielle H.
Grande Prairie
Review for: Doe
These are the perfect single eyeshadow! They're pigmented, and easy to apply. They go on smoothly without fallout and don't crease. They also stay in place all day without an eyeshadow primer. Just wish the value was a little better!
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my go-to eyeshadow/ highlighter! ...yes I use it as my powder highlighter. It has just the right amount of shine with a lightweight, airy feel. I've had it for years and have never had to buy another. Definitely worth every penny!
Taylor N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Review for: Halo
Perfect shade for the lid for a subtle but put together look! Love it! Color and pigment pay off is totally worth it.
Ary C.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Halo
I love this eye-shadow mainly because of how it makes your eyes pop. Its very shimmery. And if you don't have a brush i suggest you use your ring finger on either hand to gently pat it on your eyelids.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
I really like everything about this mineral eyeshadow. It's color is wonderful and adjustable depending on how you put it on.. But it lasts all day also. It smells very nice and is non-irritating it also comes off very easily with remover
Dana A.
The color is perfect and looks great with green eyes. It lays on thick and last all day long!
adrianna m.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
This color works wonders, i love how it looks on my blue eyes. I highly recommend this product.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this color and I like this brand. It works lovely and I'll keep it.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
I need to have my eye shadows...................................................................
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Review for: Halo
I love this foundation it's long-lasting feels great on your skin and has oil control build inside
Stacey M.
Does this eye shadow last a long time?
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
How long does this eye shadow last for? Does it smudge of easily?
Jessica S.
Foley, AL
Just wondering if the eye shadow last all day?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Did I apply wrong??? it never looked finished or good.