Youngblood Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Karen R.

BY YOUNGBLOOD

The Pressed Eyeshadow Pink Diamond is a long-lasting, hypoallergenic shadow that can be used wet or dry. Its ultra-smooth minerals are applied easily and blend well. see more...

• Does this eye shadow last a long time?4 Answers
  • Just wondering if the eye shadow last all day?1 Answers
  • Did I apply wrong??? it never looked finished or good.1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ary C.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Halo
I love this eye-shadow mainly because of how it makes your eyes pop. Its very shimmery. And if you don't have a brush i suggest you use your ring finger on either hand to gently pat it on your eyelids.
Taylor N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Review for: Halo
Perfect shade for the lid for a subtle but put together look! Love it! Color and pigment pay off is totally worth it.
Kalyn T.
Charleston, AR
Review for: Individual Gilded
Youngblood's individual eye shadows are one of my favorites! It is very pigmented and doesn't take a lot to get one smoothly, however, if you don't use an eyeshadow primer it creases. But I have Urban Decay to help with that. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! It is perfect for a smoky eye or crease for a natural look.
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
this is my go-to eyeshadow/ highlighter! ...yes I use it as my powder highlighter. It has just the right amount of shine with a lightweight, airy feel. I've had it for years and have never had to buy another. Definitely worth every penny!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Sapphire
I am a caucasian female, 35 yrs old. Acne-prone skin. Pore and sun damage issues. I have used Jane Iredale loose powder and BE loose powder. I prefer Jane Iredale, but do love BE too. I went to a high end spa and found Youngblood. The gals at the Spa said the Youngblood pressed powder would hide my sun damage and give me more coverage. True, for the first hour. Then my pores looked HUGE!!! My face turned oily, and the make up sets into your wrinkles (). And to try to reapply after an hour was terrible. And FYI: it is NOT sweat or water proof. My face broke out every day. I have more pimples then I have ever had. I used it for over a month, to give it a fair try. I went and spent $100 today to get back to using what I was using urben decay.
sal s.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Flush
I really like young blood products including the eye shadows. yes they can be a bit pricey but they are nice and very much comparable to other high end makeup brands. the blend-ability is perfect with a good brush, but if you are going to try with just a sponge applicator you may run in to problems.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
I really like everything about this mineral eyeshadow. It's color is wonderful and adjustable depending on how you put it on.. But it lasts all day also. It smells very nice and is non-irritating it also comes off very easily with remover
Amele K.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Doe
Love the colors for the eyeshadows but needs more colors to choose from!! Also needs more places this product should be selling at. Overall the product is so great it had me speechless. #awesome sauce
natasha h.
Review for: Concord
I love playing in eye shadow and trying different colors on to see how this color looks with this color.
Dana A.
The color is perfect and looks great with green eyes. It lays on thick and last all day long!
Stacey M.
Does this eye shadow last a long time?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Did I apply wrong??? it never looked finished or good.
Jessica S.
Foley, AL
Just wondering if the eye shadow last all day?
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
How long does this eye shadow last for? Does it smudge of easily?