Youngblood Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Karen R.

BY YOUNGBLOOD

The Pressed Eyeshadow Pink Diamond is a long-lasting, hypoallergenic shadow that can be used wet or dry. Its ultra-smooth minerals are applied easily and blend well. see more...

• Does this eye shadow last a long time?4 Answers
  • Just wondering if the eye shadow last all day?1 Answers
  • Did I apply wrong??? it never looked finished or good.1 Answers
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my go-to eyeshadow/ highlighter! ...yes I use it as my powder highlighter. It has just the right amount of shine with a lightweight, airy feel. I've had it for years and have never had to buy another. Definitely worth every penny!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Sapphire
I am a caucasian female, 35 yrs old. Acne-prone skin. Pore and sun damage issues. I have used Jane Iredale loose powder and BE loose powder. I prefer Jane Iredale, but do love BE too. I went to a high end spa and found Youngblood. The gals at the Spa said the Youngblood pressed powder would hide my sun damage and give me more coverage. True, for the first hour. Then my pores looked HUGE!!! My face turned oily, and the make up sets into your wrinkles (). And to try to reapply after an hour was terrible. And FYI: it is NOT sweat or water proof. My face broke out every day. I have more pimples then I have ever had. I used it for over a month, to give it a fair try. I went and spent $100 today to get back to using what I was using urben decay.
danni E.
Review for: Bordeaux
Not a fan of the color, mine dropped and broke into pieces easily. It was an ok product
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Review for: Halo
I love this foundation it's long-lasting feels great on your skin and has oil control build inside
natasha h.
Review for: Concord
I love playing in eye shadow and trying different colors on to see how this color looks with this color.
Aliya E.
Review for: Concord
THESE COLORS ARE REALLLLLLLY GOOD!!!!!!!! wishing there was more color choices
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
I need to have my eye shadows...................................................................
Lonna B.
State College, PA
Review for: Willow
I love these pressed eye shadows. They stay on for a long time and do a great job at maintaining color.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this color and I like this brand. It works lovely and I'll keep it.
Kalyn T.
Charleston, AR
Review for: Individual Gilded
Youngblood's individual eye shadows are one of my favorites! It is very pigmented and doesn't take a lot to get one smoothly, however, if you don't use an eyeshadow primer it creases. But I have Urban Decay to help with that. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! It is perfect for a smoky eye or crease for a natural look.
Stacey M.
Does this eye shadow last a long time?
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
How long does this eye shadow last for? Does it smudge of easily?
Jessica S.
Foley, AL
Just wondering if the eye shadow last all day?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Did I apply wrong??? it never looked finished or good.