BY YOUNGBLOOD

Youngblood - cheek - pressed mineral blush sheer pressed powder for cheeks provides a touch of beautiful color imparts a healthy natural glow applicable to temples, eyes, or lips as well convenient for touch-up anytime, anywhere. These cosmetics are authentic and at an affordable price. Provides brilliant, long lasting color. 100% authentic. see more...

• When you put this blush on do it look like it is make up or do it...1 Answers
Diana W.
Diana W.
I was sold Youngblood products at my dermatologist's office. I was recommended two different blush tones for my skin. Both have been great at contouring my cheek bones and do not cause breakouts - something some blushes can do. I love Youngblood blushes and would recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin.
I know that blush is good my friend always blushes but when she wear blush you can't tell when she is wearing blush
When you put this blush on do it look like it is make up or do it look like you are really blushing