BY YOUNGBLOOD MINERAL COSMETICS

As our first and most loved product, Natural Mineral Foundation makes beautiful skin a reality for all. Invented by paramedical esthetician Pauline Youngblood for patients with severe skin conditions and post-surgical scarring, this foundation quickly made its way into the kits of Hollywood makeup artists and beauty professionals, who covet the silky mineral formula for its high performance and universally skin-friendly ingredients.

Our weightless, breathable mineral blend effortlessly builds from sheer to full coverage to perfectly conceal imperfections while looking exactly like healthy, glowing skin. Virtually erase inflamed conditions like rosacea and acne, cover birthmarks, scars, and tattoos, or quickly unify the complexion for soft, luminous, and natural looking skin.

Beauty with Benefits:

• Ultimate coverage control, from sheer to full
  • Naturally luminous finish
  • For all skin types (non-drying and won’t clog pores)
  • Fresh and breathable weightlessness
  • Non-irritating, all natural ingredients
  • Paraben-free and Talc-free
  • PETA certified cruelty free
  • Vegan
  • Gluten Free

Mica (CI 77019). MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• Anyone tried powder foundation? I love the Youngblood Nat...1 Answers
  • What is your thoughts on this product?1 Answers
  • How is this mineral foundation ? I have sensitive skin1 Answers
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
Review for: Neutral more...
Not a huge fan of mineral makeup, but I have been been trying to broaden my horizons lately... this mineral makeup is amazing good, the blendablity is easy and effortless, great full coverage and is the only mineral makeup that can truly be added in your own moisturizer or other foundations. It is important to use the correct brush when applying mineral make up. The only complaint I have is the messy fall out, but that is something you get when using mineral make up.
Roxie J.
Omaha
Review for: Rose Beige more...
I really like this foundation! It has a very nice natural radiant finish! It is very natural but is buildable. It doesn't crease or settle in lines and it lasts all day. It also does not make me break out.
Janay B.
The formulation of this product was really well however they need to expand their shades. Didn’t really have one to hit me but since this was just for baking I guess it’s not bad. I didn’t have flashback.
Valeria G.
Love I loose foundation! I've tried this and this was amazing and smooth! Great if you're aiming for the "natural" look. But the bad part was that if you draw it goes everywhere!!! I dropped in sink while I was doing makeup and all of it was gone! But great for those who like smooth and great looking makeup it's oil free!
Taylor T.
Tampa, FL
Definitely great to have in your purse when you know your gonna be out all night. Helps to keep your skin matte and keep your foundation looking flawless. I always carry this around with me because I tend to get an oily T zone especially if I'm outside!
Noemi V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Review for: Honey more...
Suitable for acne-prone skin! Won't clog up your pores, and it leaves your skin flawless. There should be no reason as to why your makeup looks flaky, chalky, or powdery. Extremely pigmented, and it can be applied without liquid foundation. Lasts all day, a small possible retouch may be needed.
Amber N.
Summerville, SC
I love the Youngblood collection. The makeup is fine and good for your skin. It's a vegan product and there is no animal testing. I have many of the Youngblood products from eye serum to liquid eye shadow and I like everything! Giving 4 stars instead of 5 b/c of price.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Love this foundation! Seemless and quick application, goes on with just a regular foundation brush, then I buff it out for blending. Works great when my skin is oily, it helps matte, so I'm not shiny.
Ana N.
Review for: Rose Beige more...
I like to use their liquid foundation since it is thin and then use this loose foundation to set it. The loose mineral foundation has a pearlescent finish, so it just gives the skin a VERY nice glow. I am always getting compliments when I use this foundation to set.
Caroline E.
Monroe Township, NJ
Love it!! Easy to apply and easy to take off lasts all day and doesn't make skin oily I would definitely recommend GREAT coverage and very lightweight and not heavy at all it's perfect for everyday use and night use
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this foundation have good coverage?
Haley M.
Belle Chasse, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you apply this loose powder so it will last all day?
Sana S.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Is this foundation good for oily skin>
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
Is this like a matte powder of loose powder? How long does it last and does it wipe off easy?
Jessie T.