MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesYoungblood Mineral Cosmetics
Youngblood Natural Hair Bristles Brush-Super Powder

Youngblood Natural Hair Bristles Brush-Super Powder

Allows precise and even application of mineral makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Youngblood Natural Hair Bristles Brush-Super Powder!
scarlett M.
Adelaide
Brushes work very consistently well, working together to apply and blend my foundation, concealer, setting powder, face powder, blush, contour and highlight. Very soft and sturdy. Defiantly worth the price, however using the contour brush some hairs did fall out - though that could be caused from too much pressure.
Jemma I.
Melbourne
I love the super powder brush, I use mine to apply my mineral radiance blusher. The bristles are sift on the skin and it’s easy to clean. I use my brush daily, and definitely will buy again when it’s due.

Looking for your answer?