Youngblood - Mineral Primer 30ml/1oz uploaded by estelle c.Youngblood - Mineral Primer 30ml/1oz uploaded by Sarah P.Youngblood - Mineral Primer 30ml/1oz uploaded by Ashley C.

BY YOUNGBLOOD

Give your makeup real staying power with Youngblood new Mineral Primer, a lightweight, translucent blend that works with all Youngblood Foundations. You will love its silk-to-powder touch within seconds of application, and be amazed at how fine lines and pores disappear effortlessly. Formulated with minerals and vitamins, the Primer also protects skin from environmental damage. Skin protection, a flawless complexion, and makeup that last all day. with Youngblood new Mineral Primer, you truly can have it all. Directions: Apply prior mineral foundation application. Net Weight: 1 oz./30 ml Ingredients: Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Smithsonite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Hematite Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). Scent: Original Gender: Female Age: Adult see more...

• Can you use this product daily if you'd like or is it rea...2 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on skin. any problems with breakouts?5 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
I’m obsessed with this primer!! It smells really good and I really like the texture of it. Feels SOOO smooth and just glides on my skin. Clear, and good for combo skin! I’ll DEF buy again in the future. Recommended for sure.
Ashley C.
Lancaster, PA
I got my makeup done by a makeup artist for my best friend's wedding in June. I was very concerned that the makeup application would run in the hot heat being that the wedding was outside. I was so impressed with how well it lasted not only through the entire wedding but the reception and all night. My skin is very sensitive and I'm very pale skinned. I didn't break out and the makeup blended flawlessly. I would highly recommend the primer as a first time product to buy and slowly get more youngblood brand!
Emily M.
My everyday primer. It really lives up to the claims it makes. It creates such a smooth base for makeup and really does smooth the fine lines and pores. I have tried it with many different foundations as well and I always get the same result. I do not breakout with the primer either and it has lasted so long. I definitely recommend this product.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
This is an awesome primer. I apply it to my face first before I put any make up on. It leaves my skin fresh and smooth so when I apply my make up it's not clumpy and it last all day long. When first using this product I thought it would sweat or smear but it did the exact opposite.
This primer is amaze-balls. Seriously I love it and use it every day! My under eyes last all day without creasing and that's something to be in awe about.
Shirley P.
Sylmar, Ca
This makes my skin feel so silly and smooth. My makeup will glide right on over it. I haven't notice any breakouts while using it.
Shawna A.
Columbia, SC
Not a bad product. Primer is a very important step and this really works and makes the overall application very nice.
Alicia B.
Billings, MT
Very soft doesn’t clog pores. Works very well. Silky and lightweight. It’s not greasy at the end of the day .
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I love this primer. it makes my foundation look flawless. long lasting! I'd definitely recommend it
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This is the best primer i have purchased. my skin doesn't breakout with it.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Is this product gentle on skin. any problems with breakouts?
Steph L.
Can you use this product daily if you'd like or is it really more for special occasions? Does it work well with sensitive skin?