The Pressed Eyeshadow Quads Timeless combines best selling shades with new exclusive shaves in a perfect quad. It is a longwearing formula and is non-comedogenic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Youngblood Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow, Timeless, 4 Gram!
Review for: Timeless
This eyeshadow gives off a very natural look. It has neutral colors and has a good powder consistenty. It isn't long lasting it smudges easily. But the color is amazing.
Ontario
Soft, sheer, not highly pigmented or buildable but if you want a soft super blended eye look this one is great.
Not as long lasting as reviews claim & i am disappointed in the chemicals in the ingredients that Youngblood never put in their powders. On a good note, colors are nice.The Colors are nice. But I did not think it had Sparkle in it. I would buy it again but maybe somewhere else
Absolutely love this palette. Package is sturdy,mirror is large enough for me to use when I'm doing my makeup and the product itself it of great quality. I paid $10 and it was well worth it. I use the matte shades as blush and the shimmer shades as blush toppers. I think the pigmentation is great. Definitely build able and it blends very easily. I would definitely recommend.