Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Pressed Individual Eye Shadow uploaded by Nique S.Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Pressed Individual Eye Shadow uploaded by Karen R.

BY YOUNGBLOOD MINERAL COSMETICS

These high performance eyeshadow singles glide on with unmatched color payoff for standout eyes to match any mood. Wear alone for a bold color statement or combine shades to experiment with custom eye looks.

Beauty with Benefits:

• Hypoallergenic mineral formula
  • Paraben-free and Talc-free
  • PETA certified cruelty free
  • Vegan* - where applicable-

Application Tips:

Use dry or apply with a damp brush for added intensity.

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide (CI 77861). MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

• What's pigmented is this eyeshadow?? Who color of transit...1 Answers
  • How good are these? Has anybody used them2 Answers
  • These colors look so pretty! Does it have a long lasting ...5 Answers
Beth S.
This is the only Youngblood product I own so
I can’t say a whole lot about the brand but this shadow is decent. It’s nothing amazing that I think everyone should jump at and buy but it is pigmented and it is a nice shade to use to blend out the crease. I do not find myself using it everyday as it always seems to get lost in my other makeup favorites but it is a good product.
Kelly B.
Linthicum , MD
I love the texture and how easy it is to blend. Really like the colors and how true they stay once on the skin. I like the packaging and it travels well. It last the entire work day. May want touch up before going out at night.
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
The pressed pigment is great for a transition color and works well with the chocolate bar palette and even the ABH modern renaissance one but there are plenty of dupes once I run out that's the only time I'm having it.
Olivia B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I began using Youngblood cosmetics at my previous job, and I love it. The eye shadows are very pigmented and last all day, they don't crease at all. Definitely recommend it, specially for bridal makeup.
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
This new pigment eye shadow is great i actually own one & there pigment is great it blends well & these are a dupe for the kat von d pressed eye shadows . There just great .
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
I am a caucasian female, 35 yrs old. Acne-prone skin. Pore and sun damage issues. I have used Jane Iredale loose powder and BE loose powder. I prefer Jane Iredale, but do love BE too. I went to a high end spa and found Youngblood. The gals at the Spa said the Youngblood pressed powder would hide my sun damage and give me more coverage. True, for the first hour. Then my pores looked HUGE!!! My face turned oily, and the make up sets into your wrinkles (). And to try to reapply after an hour was terrible. And FYI: it is NOT sweat or water proof. My face broke out every day. I have more pimples then I have ever had. I used it for over a month, to give it a fair try. I went and spent $100 today to get back to using what I was using urben decay.
sal s.
San Ysidro, CA
I really like young blood products including the eye shadows. yes they can be a bit pricey but they are nice and very much comparable to other high end makeup brands. the blend-ability is perfect with a good brush, but if you are going to try with just a sponge applicator you may run in to problems.
Kalyn T.
Charleston, AR
Youngblood's individual eye shadows are one of my favorites! It is very pigmented and doesn't take a lot to get one smoothly, however, if you don't use an eyeshadow primer it creases. But I have Urban Decay to help with that. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! It is perfect for a smoky eye or crease for a natural look.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
I really like everything about this mineral eyeshadow. It's color is wonderful and adjustable depending on how you put it on.. But it lasts all day also. It smells very nice and is non-irritating it also comes off very easily with remover
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
this is my go-to eyeshadow/ highlighter! ...yes I use it as my powder highlighter. It has just the right amount of shine with a lightweight, airy feel. I've had it for years and have never had to buy another. Definitely worth every penny!
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Where can i find this?
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
These colors look so pretty! Does it have a long lasting effect? And does it come off good?
Stacey M.
Does this eye shadow last a long time?
Neha S.
Mission , KS
How good are these? Has anybody used them
Briceyda S.
Norco, CA
How do these eyeshadows wear throughout the day? Are they long lasting?

Amazon