Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Pressed Individual Eye Shadow

These high performance eyeshadow singles glide on with unmatched color payoff for standout eyes to match any mood. Wear alone for a bold color statement or combine shades to experiment with custom eye looks.

Beauty with Benefits:

• Hypoallergenic mineral formula
  • Paraben-free and Talc-free
  • PETA certified cruelty free
  • Vegan* - where applicable-

Application Tips:

Use dry or apply with a damp brush for added intensity.

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide (CI 77861). MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

How good are these?
Does this have good pigment
How do these eyeshadows wear throughout the day? Are they long lasting?
Start your review of Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Pressed Individual Eye Shadow!
Ary C.
White Plains, NY
I love this eye-shadow mainly because of how it makes your eyes pop. Its very shimmery. And if you don't have a brush i suggest you use your ring finger on either hand to gently pat it on your eyelids.
danni E.
Not a fan of the color, mine dropped and broke into pieces easily. It was an ok product
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
this is my go-to eyeshadow/ highlighter! ...yes I use it as my powder highlighter. It has just the right amount of shine with a lightweight, airy feel. I've had it for years and have never had to buy another. Definitely worth every penny!
Lacey T.
Gilbert, AZ
I like the pressed mineral eye shadows. They stay on pretty well, the only issue I've found was that it sometimes gets stuck in the creases of my eyelids. But, I still would recommend it.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
This is also a great product .. long lasting on the eyes which is nice and tough to find .. the packaging is ok nothing too crazy!! I do highly recommend this to others and the color choices are awesome '
Taylor N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Perfect shade for the lid for a subtle but put together look! Love it! Color and pigment pay off is totally worth it.
Amele K.
Charlotte, NC
Love the colors for the eyeshadows but needs more colors to choose from!! Also needs more places this product should be selling at. Overall the product is so great it had me speechless. #awesome sauce
Lety S.
San Ysidro, CA
I really like young blood products including the eye shadows. yes they can be a bit pricey but they are nice and very much comparable to other high end makeup brands. the blend-ability is perfect with a good brush, but if you are going to try with just a sponge applicator you may run in to problems.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
I really like everything about this mineral eyeshadow. It's color is wonderful and adjustable depending on how you put it on.. But it lasts all day also. It smells very nice and is non-irritating it also comes off very easily with remover
Josie M.
Tiverton, RI
Veeery pigmented, great to use for smokey eyeliner design. Good for all skin types. Good quality
Ask a question to the Influenster community...