Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Primer

Meet your new complexion essential. A mainstay of our line, this lightweight, silky primer is the favourite of professional artists and even the most experienced primer enthusiasts. Made from natural silica, the colourless base instantly blurs the appearance of fine lines and pores while reducing shine for a satin-soft finish. Helping to enhance the performance of makeup throughout the day, wear alone or under foundation for fresh-looking makeup that last hour after hour.

Beauty with Benefits:

• Youngblood’s signature mineral blend, with Vitamins A and E help shield skin from environmental damage
  • Effective for all skin types, even dry and acne-prone
  • Jojoba Seed Oil conditions and hydrates skin
  • Paraben-free and Talc-Free
  • PETA certified cruelty free
  • Vegan

Application:

After moisturising, pump one drop on to fingertips and emulsify. Gently apply to face in circular motions.

Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Smithsonite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Hematite Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol. PAO 12M

Can you use this product daily if you'd like or is it really more for special occasions? Does it work well with sensitive skin?
Is this product gentle on skin. any problems with breakouts?
Start your review of Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Rockford, IL
Amazing primer! This product primes my face so well and leaves my skin feeling flawless before I even apply any makeup!! It feels weightless on the skin, yet it does its job greatly because my foundation applies flawlessly when I have this primer underneath. I recommend you go out and buy this product!
Acworth, GA
Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Primer uploaded by estelle C.
I’m obsessed with this primer!! It smells really good and I really like the texture of it. Feels SOOO smooth and just glides on my skin. Clear, and good for combo skin! I’ll DEF buy again in the future. Recommended for sure.
Springfield, OR
Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Primer uploaded by melody B.
YoungBlood Mineral Primer So, I have been on the hunt for a good primer for a while now. I want something that will make me look flawless. Is that asking too much. But I will settle for something that will keep my foundation from sliding around my t-zone, and lessens the look of my pores at the same time.  I am taking suggestions!!  In the meantime, I have YoungBlood in the house!  Not because it does anything special for me, but because I read several articles quite sometime back highlighting female dermatologists. They were all asked which products were in their daily routine. Out of all interviewed, three said YoungBlood mineral primer!  So, until I can find one that fits my bill, these are what I have.  {and in all fairness, I am currently testing five others.} Oh! And talk about sticker shock!  On their website it is $41.  At local "upscale" salons it's a few dollars more, as high as $60!!!  But, if you are a cosmetologist, the price is cut by at least half!!
Eureka, CA
This is the most amazing primer i have sensitive skin and it didn't mess with that it also made my face feel like velvet. It was a perfect surface to lay down my foundation. I cant wait to try more of their products.
Lancaster, PA
Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Primer uploaded by Ashley C.
I got my makeup done by a makeup artist for my best friend's wedding in June. I was very concerned that the makeup application would run in the hot heat being that the wedding was outside. I was so impressed with how well it lasted not only through the entire wedding but the reception and all night. My skin is very sensitive and I'm very pale skinned. I didn't break out and the makeup blended flawlessly. I would highly recommend the primer as a first time product to buy and slowly get more youngblood brand!
My everyday primer. It really lives up to the claims it makes. It creates such a smooth base for makeup and really does smooth the fine lines and pores. I have tried it with many different foundations as well and I always get the same result. I do not breakout with the primer either and it has lasted so long. I definitely recommend this product.
Wood River, IL
This is an awesome primer. I apply it to my face first before I put any make up on. It leaves my skin fresh and smooth so when I apply my make up it's not clumpy and it last all day long. When first using this product I thought it would sweat or smear but it did the exact opposite.
This primer is very new to my collection. I bought it as an add-on with my spring fabfitfun box. After my purchase, I used only this primer so I could get a real opinion of it. This is thick but so smooth. It lays nicely on my skin and foundation applies beautifully over it. A side note is that I haven't needed to powder. I'm pretty impressed.
This primer is amaze-balls. Seriously I love it and use it every day! My under eyes last all day without creasing and that's something to be in awe about.
Pottstown, PA
This has a HIGH price tag; but is a great clean beauty primer option. It blurs my pores, creates a smooth base, and makes foundation look good all day.