Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Foundation uploaded by Rachel H.

BY YOUNGBLOOD MINERAL COSMETICS

Our Liquid Mineral Foundation provides beautiful medium coverage with a luminous, supple finish. Skin is treated to the hydration of concentrated deep sea mineral water and a skincare-quality blend of soothing Calendula, Green Tea, Cucumber and Cactus Flower. Instantly see and feel a unified complexion with improved nourishment, hydration, and protection. For buildable coverage, stipple onto face.

Beauty with Benefits:

• Luminous, hydrated Finish
  • Sheer to Medium coverage
  • For normal to dry skin
  • Safe for irritated/inflamed skin conditions
  • Specific ingredients to sooth post-laser
  • Infused with ocean minerals in addition to our signature blend
  • Paraben-free and Talc-free
  • PETA certified cruelty free
  • Gluten Free

Application:

Apply one pump of foundation to the back of a clean hand. Pick up a small amount of product with the tip of the Liquid Foundation Brush; smooth out any excess. Beginning at the centre of the face, gently apply in even strokes.

Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Maris Aqua, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Natto Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Propolis Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Been looking for a foundation that won’t make me break ou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Saree K.
Trinity
I have the color shell it does really good covering up my redness and any imperfections, it’s really dewy very moisturizing and good for oily skin, it’s doesn’t add to the oil I get oily throughout the anyway. It doesn’t go deep in color which sucks.
Angela G.
Simi Valley
This was the first foundation I ever used and I just stopped using because I needed more coverage. Amazing foundation for acne prone skin and is long wear with the right setting powder.
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Retail value $49. Relatively expensive. Great quality though. The product applies to the skin very smoothly and evenly. Don't need to use a lot of product. Medium coverage. Feels light in the skin, hydrates, and smells good. I love this foundation, but it's a little expensive for my finances.
Ashley G.
This is my FAVORITE foundation! I absolutely love it ! Makes my skin so soft and smooth it's not super heavy or cakey but it still covers skin imperfections and stays on all day long. When I wear this foundation it makes my skin look perfect it looks super soft and like its glowing. Whenever I wear this I get complements on my complexion about how flawless it looks.
Emily M.
This foundation is good. It is nice for the days that I want to just even out my skin tone. I won't be repurchasing because I am more of a full coverage girl, but overall the foundation looks beautiful on the skin and if you don't have a lot to cover I would say give it a try.
Julia M.
Stone, KY
This foundation is amazing!! It covers flawlessly and has a beautiful dewy finish. I use a beauty blender to apply it--have no issues. If you use liquid contour creams, this is the perfect foundation to use as a base. I would definitely purchase this foundation again, hands down!!
Ana N.
This is my go to foundation in the summer, like that it is very light, not cakey or oily feeling, like to set this with their loose mineral foundation. Always getting compliments when I use this duo.
Amy K.
Holland, MI
Hands down my most favorite foundation ever for my skin type. I have combo skin, but mostly oily. I've tried foundations from Tarte Amazonian clay to different benefit ones and nothing beats Youngblood on my face! I use this with the loose mineral powder and it gives me amazing coverage.
Alicia B.
billings, MT
Review for: Other more...
Only foundation that doesn’t make my skin break out. Has medium coverage but full coverage with mineral powder on top. Very soft and lightweight , never “cakey”
Laura B.
Grand Island, Nebraska
I have been using this for about 2 years now and love it. It isn't really heavy, and goes on smoothly. It doesn't clog up my pores like other foundations have.
ㅤSamantha V.
El Paso
Been looking for a foundation that won’t make me break out and is good for dry skin, would this work?