BY YOUNGBLOOD MINERAL COSMETICS

Lightweight, translucent powder for setting makeup formulated from rich starch, corn starch and minerals absorbs oil with long lasting effect blends well with loose mineral foundation powder provides a perfect matte finish. These cosmetics are authentic and at an affordable price. Provides brilliant, long lasting color. 100% authentic. see more...

Tammy H.
Received it in a subscription box last month. Had never heard of the brand but I’m very much in love with the formula. Seems to have a yellow hue to it but can’t be seen on the skin. Sets my makeup all day. Nice to see a larger brand with natural ingredients
Kasey C.
Hasbrouck Heights
I really loved this powder and finished it up. I can only buy it at my local aesthetician so I haven't gotten around to repurchase, but this powder worked well at controlling my combo/oily T-zone. Best powder I've used so far and really need to go repurchase.
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
This powder is expensive & doesn't stick well to lid. It also isn't as pigmented as I generally like. A loose, pigmented shadow which is also in this form that I would recommend over this is the brand "mineral princess". It's highly pigmented & stays on much longer than this kind.
Tiffany G.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Medium more...
Nice smooth finish. My makeup stayed in place all day. Kept my oil under control too.
aranxa s.