Youngblood Loose Mineral Rice Powder

Lightweight, translucent powder for setting makeup formulated from rich starch, corn starch and minerals absorbs oil with long lasting effect blends well with loose mineral foundation powder provides a perfect matte finish. These cosmetics are authentic and at an affordable price. Provides brilliant, long lasting color. 100% authentic.

Deja brillo en la cara?
Start your review of Youngblood Loose Mineral Rice Powder!
Tiffany G.
Dayton, OH
Nice smooth finish. My makeup stayed in place all day. Kept my oil under control too.
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
This powder is expensive & doesn't stick well to lid. It also isn't as pigmented as I generally like. A loose, pigmented shadow which is also in this form that I would recommend over this is the brand "mineral princess". It's highly pigmented & stays on much longer than this kind.
Carly F.
Lake Hughes, CA
I used the neutral color and it’s perfect for my face. I love this for light everyday makeup. Not amazing coverage but good enough.
Irina G.
I got this as part of a monthly subscription box for redheads (how to be a redhead) that I pay for. I really like that it doesn't have a tint to it and comes on very fine. I switch it up daily with the Hourglass Veil powder and I find both to be equally effective on my dry skin; with this being way more cost friendly.
daria R.
CT
Love love love! So light and smooth. Does what it's meant to do and doesn't make my pores clogged. Can be a little messy but its well worth it
Tammy H.
Received it in a subscription box last month. Had never heard of the brand but I’m very much in love with the formula. Seems to have a yellow hue to it but can’t be seen on the skin. Sets my makeup all day. Nice to see a larger brand with natural ingredients
Shara H.
Colorado Springs
This setting powder is lovely! It’s not cakey at all, but gives a beautiful velvety finish. It lasts all day and smooths everything out. It works perfectly for my oily t-zone.
Kasey C.
Hasbrouck Heights
I really loved this powder and finished it up. I can only buy it at my local aesthetician so I haven't gotten around to repurchase, but this powder worked well at controlling my combo/oily T-zone. Best powder I've used so far and really need to go repurchase.
Sage :.
Turlock
It really helps from not getting shiny especially in the summer when you’re sweating 24/7. I would not recommend for dry skin because it will make it noticeable if you have dry skin
Jemma I.
OFFICER, VIC
This is in my makeup bag at the moment, it’s my fave foundations it’s lightweight, has enough coverage without making your skin look like you have makeup on and your skin can breathe as it’s free of ingredients to stop clogging the pores.