Youngblood Loose Mineral Foundation, Neutral, 10 Gram uploaded by Lara L.

BY YOUNGBLOOD

Youngblood - powder - natural loose mineral foundation lightweight, crushed powder for a sheer coverage comfortable to wear and long lasting renders you a natural complexion with a translucent glow features sifter component for easy and precise dispensing non-comedogenic, talc-free and fragrance-free suitable for all skin types. These cosmetics are authentic and at an affordable price. Provides brilliant, long lasting color. 100% authentic. see more...

• How is this mineral foundation ? I have sensitive skin1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin>2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good? What types of skin is it the best on?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Tampa, FL
Definitely great to have in your purse when you know your gonna be out all night. Helps to keep your skin matte and keep your foundation looking flawless. I always carry this around with me because I tend to get an oily T zone especially if I'm outside!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Love this foundation! Seemless and quick application, goes on with just a regular foundation brush, then I buff it out for blending. Works great when my skin is oily, it helps matte, so I'm not shiny.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Love I loose foundation! I've tried this and this was amazing and smooth! Great if you're aiming for the "natural" look. But the bad part was that if you draw it goes everywhere!!! I dropped in sink while I was doing makeup and all of it was gone! But great for those who like smooth and great looking makeup it's oil free!
Lara L.
Lara L.
Muito bom!
Recomendo demais, tapa todos suas imperfeições, 100% confiável!!!!!
Adoro, comprem
Sana S.
Sana S.
Is this foundation good for oily skin>
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation have good coverage?
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this mineral foundation ? I have sensitive skin
Yukari M.
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
Is this foundation good? What types of skin is it the best on?
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.
How good is the coverage and does it come in a lot of shades?