Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation uploaded by Rachel H.

BY YOUNGBLOOD

This deep sea hydrating complex is the perfect liquid mineral foundation for normal to dry skin that needs a "boost" of hydration to achieve healthy-looking, skin. Perfect to use alone or with our loose mineral foundation for a flawless complexion.. These cosmetics are authentic and at an affordable price. Provides brilliant, long lasting color. 100% authentic. see more...

• Been looking for a foundation that won’t make me break ou...1 Answers
Saree K.
Trinity
I have the color shell it does really good covering up my redness and any imperfections, it’s really dewy very moisturizing and good for oily skin, it’s doesn’t add to the oil I get oily throughout the anyway. It doesn’t go deep in color which sucks.
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Retail value $49. Relatively expensive. Great quality though. The product applies to the skin very smoothly and evenly. Don't need to use a lot of product. Medium coverage. Feels light in the skin, hydrates, and smells good. I love this foundation, but it's a little expensive for my finances.
Ashley G.
This is my FAVORITE foundation! I absolutely love it ! Makes my skin so soft and smooth it's not super heavy or cakey but it still covers skin imperfections and stays on all day long. When I wear this foundation it makes my skin look perfect it looks super soft and like its glowing. Whenever I wear this I get complements on my complexion about how flawless it looks.
Emily M.
This foundation is good. It is nice for the days that I want to just even out my skin tone. I won't be repurchasing because I am more of a full coverage girl, but overall the foundation looks beautiful on the skin and if you don't have a lot to cover I would say give it a try.
Julia M.
Ivel, KY
This foundation is amazing!! It covers flawlessly and has a beautiful dewy finish. I use a beauty blender to apply it--have no issues. If you use liquid contour creams, this is the perfect foundation to use as a base. I would definitely purchase this foundation again, hands down!!
Ana N.
This is my go to foundation in the summer, like that it is very light, not cakey or oily feeling, like to set this with their loose mineral foundation. Always getting compliments when I use this duo.
Amy K.
Holland, MI
Hands down my most favorite foundation ever for my skin type. I have combo skin, but mostly oily. I've tried foundations from Tarte Amazonian clay to different benefit ones and nothing beats Youngblood on my face! I use this with the loose mineral powder and it gives me amazing coverage.
Laura B.
I have been using this for about 2 years now and love it. It isn't really heavy, and goes on smoothly. It doesn't clog up my pores like other foundations have.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
I love this foundation. So nice on the skin but not oily which is always my problem. I would definitely recommend this
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Sun Kissed more...
Este makillaje es muy liviano y me gusta el color y que tiene protection solar y lo puedes aplicar muy fasil mente
ㅤSamantha V.
El Paso
Been looking for a foundation that won’t make me break out and is good for dry skin, would this work?