Youngblood Lip-gloss uploaded by Kayla H.

BY YOUNGBLOOD

Youngblood - lip color - lipstick provides brilliant, long lasting color no color bleeding or sticky, tacky sensation formulated with natural oils, minerals and candelila wax moisturizing and comfortable to wear. These cosmetics are authentic and at an affordable price. Provides brilliant, long lasting color. 100% authentic.

Buy on Amazon*
Leslie K.
Greeneville, TN
Not a bad product. I had never heard of it before but am all for trying new products especially lip glosses, sticks, etc. it was my first time using this brand as I said before. And yes I would buy again as an occasional wearer.
Molly W.
Emerson, NJ
I bought this gloss at the salon that did my hair and make up for my sister's wedding. I had never heard of this brand before.

I like the color. They had a variety and I picked the one that I felt went best with my skin tone.

It is fairly long lasting as well.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
This product is very very long lasting with a relatively good coverage. This a little bit expensive for what you get. Most buyers wouldn't even pay that much for a product that have an expensive brand behind it, nevermind this band that no one's heard of.
Brittany E.
Marysville , WA
Review for: Champagne more...
Absolutely love this product. It is so beautiful and glossy and looks good just by itself or pared with another lipgloss or lipstick. It has pretty good wearability and feels amazing on.
Michelle T.
long wearing, smells good. this Product is not to dry on the lips, so you can easliy wear it, without problem With dry lips. i think this Product is wonderful. its my first time that i have been tried it and i really loved it :) the colour range is good.
Jenna E.
How long does it stay on?
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good gloss that lasts a while and don't have to keep on reapplying throughout the day. How does this hold up? Thanks!
Estrella P.