BY YOUNGBLOOD MINERAL COSMETICS

Crushed Mineral Blush gives you professional color control. These pure mineral pigments are formulated without fillers or binders, leaving you with blendable, buildable check color that can be customized from sheer to strong for a full range of makeup looks. Included sifter allows for a precise application.

Beauty with Benefits:

• Rice starch helps the product adhere to skin
  • Mica helps reflect the light
  • Paraben-free and Talc-free
  • PETA certified cruelty free
  • Vegan* - where applicable-

Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Silica. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• I am Looking for an X mas present for my best friend who ...1 Answers
  • Does this get chunky?3 Answers
kassandra m.
Baytown, TX
Ive never tried these myself but i heard these were amazing ! ive seen them being swatched and it looks like there highly pigmented and a little really gose a long long way
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Very natural-looking mineral blush that is easy to blend and layer. Better than any comparable brands that I have tried. "Tulip" and "Dusty Rose" are my favorites!.....
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
I love this blush. It is the only type of mineral make up that I can use with my skin. I enjoy the subtle pink color. It looks great with most skin tones.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX
I have two of these one nude and the other plum midnight never use the second one just the nude love it matches perfect it's smooth and pigmented
Amy B.
The Crushed Mineral Blush Sherbet is light and barely feels like you just put it on!!! The color is just perfect for my skin tone!!!!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.
Emma D.
Pretty good, gives you a good natural colour. Doesn't last through the day I would just buy a more expensive one to last throughout the day
Phoebe b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this get chunky?
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am Looking for an X mas present for my best friend who has very pale skin. Do you think that this blush would work out okay? What is the quality of the product in your experience?

Amazon