Youngblood Brow Artiste Kit uploaded by Bianca B.

Youngblood Brow Artiste Kit

Youngblood - brow and liner - brow artiste a must-have brow kit in a chic, black compact contains 2 pressed brow powder and 1 wax in one case plus a dual-end wand/brow brush and a premium tweezers helps shape and define your brows anytime, anywhere easy to glide on and gives long lasting hold. Youngblood - brow and liner - brow artiste. These cosmetics are authentic and at an affordable price. 100% authentic. see more...

• I recently changed up my hair color and am having a very difficul...1 Answers
Bianca B.
Seriously, how gorgeous is this PR spread compliments of @ybcosmetics ?!?! Young Blood Mineral Cosmetics is a cruelty-free professional makeup line. I absolutely love that they are also free from all harmful ingredients and known irritants. The packaging is sleek, matte-black and I adore the magnets that keep the product safe from spills. As I'm taking my time working with these products, I must say that the CC Perfecting Primer has now replaced my coveted 'The POREfessional Face Primer from Benefit Cosmetics. I never thought I would say those words, but it's true! The Mineral Rice Setting Powder is God send & I'll never leave the house again without their gorgeous Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow Quad! Thanks again for this generous package! Give @ybcosmetics a follow to see the latest looks and trends in the beauty kingdom.
Ana N.
Review for: Blonde more...
This was my go to brow kit for a long time, (till dip brow came out) I like that it has the two colors, one light and one dark, and the brow wax to help set/ put the stray hairs in place. It lasted all day, unless I obviously wiped my face with something (after all it is powder!).
Mikel L.
Stanwood, WA
A very good product! We used this at school and I used it on all of my eyebrow wax clients. The only problem was how dirty the wax would get from the powder. But overall great product!
Izzy W.
Kennesaw, GA
I loved this brow kit! It definitely met my standards. It was was an easy use. I bought it at Ulta. It lasted until I washed it off which was very nice not having to re-Apply. I highly recommend this.
ashley a.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great for brows! I have very thick and dark brows it makes them look very neat. It stays on until I was them off at night.
Blanca M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Blonde more...
I like this product' my eyesbrows look amazing after apply this product! The pigmatiation is just great.
Selena K.
Review for: Blonde more...
This is a great brow kit. I love how it doesn't make your brows loo, smudged or caked on you're face.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Blonde more...
I wanna try this one it looks more simple then my urban decay pallet and WAY more cheaper to.
Debbie Y Al V.
This is great ! Would recommend it to everyone! Nothing like it ! Works perfect on my skin
Paige D.
To me this is the best palette. I sometimes use it as eye shadow they are perfect for me!
Meg c.
I recently changed up my hair color and am having a very difficult time finding a last long brow product that works for blonde brows. I have little to no actual brow hairs and can't find a product that doesn't wipe off of my skin within hours. Does this work well? Does it last all day? Has any blondes tried this? Does it have a red or too dark tint to it? HELP!!