Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsKevin Murphy
YoungAgain Infused Treatment Oil 100 ml by Kevin Murphy

Young.Again Infused Treatment Oil 100 ml by Kevin Murphy

by Kevin Murphy

Benefits:Õ¼?eightless and nutrient rich,Õ¼?egain elasticity and infuse hair with shine,Õ¼?owerful antioxidants,Õ¼?oisturises dry and damaged hair,Õ¼?ntensely conditions hair,Õ¼?araben free-How to use:Õ¼?ou apply YOUNG.AGAIN to freshly washed hair and before any styling products are used. Once dried you can apply a small amount to dry hair to further smooth the hair and remove any fly-aways.

Young.Again Infused Treatment Oil 100 ml; 100 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Young.Again Infused Treatment Oil 100 ml by Kevin Murphy!
Cyndi H.
Decatur, GA
Young.Again Infused Treatment Oil 100 ml by Kevin Murphy uploaded by Cyndi H.
I am obsessed with Kevin Murphy products!! They smell incredible and work miracles on my color-treated hair. My stylist recommended a value set last winter with the Hydrate-me Wash and Rinse and this treatment oil was basically free. Using these products together for the past 8 months has completely changed my hair. I get my dark blonde hair colored every 6 weeks and this regimen has made my hair soft, shiny (which is HARD for color-treated blonde hair), and almost no frizz. My hair is about 6-8” past my shoulders and thick so I only wash it 3x a week. I use 5-6 pumps on my towel-dried hair before blow drying and its super lightweight but nourishing and smells like monoi (Tahitian gardenia). I’m still on my first bottle after 8 months so it’s a pretty great value for how well it works.
Jessica B.
NOLA
Absolutely LOVE this treatment! As the product is so light and effective, one bottle goes a long way. I have straight hair that is on the thinner side and this treatment makes my hair noticeably shinier and smoother without weighing it down. The added thermal protection makes the biggest difference in blow drying. A MUST!
Bailey G.
AtlanticBeach
You will never find an oil better. I bought it because I saw a video where the guy used 16 pumps on someone’s hair and it STILL did not weigh it down.
Lindsay L.
kitchener
lasts a long time, only thing is it is kind of thick. So if you have fine hair a little will go a longgg way.
ava A.
Prince George
I have used this product for about 2 years now, and i’ve never gotten sick of it! Speaking of two years, I have not yet had to replace my bottle and I put it in everytime I was my hair, approximately every 2-3 days. It helps protect from heat damage as well as it keeps my hair soft throughout each washing cycle!
Paula S.
Hamilton, ON
FRIGGAN AMAZINg! My hair was so damaged fell bleaching it and then box dying it. this protect full repaired my hair

Looking for your answer?