BY YOUNG SCIENTISTS CLUB

Young Scientists Set #6 is a collection of three kits: Kit #16-Flight, Kit #17-Heart and Lungs, and Kit #18-Digestive System. A journey into the human body! Make planes, parachutes, jets, windmills, and spinners before "flying" into the fascinating world of the heart and lungs. Young Scientist measure lung volume, make heart and lung models, and design a working stethoscope. The journey continues with the digestive system where the enzyme pepsin eats away gelatin, iodine colors starch, and fats make brown paper translucent. This set is a sure winner with all Young Scientists that have aspirations in the healthcare profession!  Contents: Balloons, string, clothespin, spinner models, flying plane models, windmill blades model, tissue paper, straws, dowel, paperclips, parachute doll, bead, felt, heart/lung model, velcro, bendable straw, construction paper, tubing, plastic d see more...

• Where can i find this I have a little science guy at home I know ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My husband and I both work in the medical field and it's so fun to interact on a different fun level!" in 1 review
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
I THINK THAT MY YOUNGER GRANDCHILDREN WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THIS CLUB THEY ATE VERY BIRGHT AND SMART WOW I NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR THEM COOL
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
My mother and grandmother both work in the medical field so it's fun to interact with younger family members
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lincoln City, OR
Such an awesome game for kids! we are big medicine/science lovers in our house and big board game lovers! so i guess it goes without saying we love whoever created this game!! My husband and I both work in the medical field and it's so fun to interact on a different fun level! They aren't the biggest fans of hearing about our work and we play this their little eyes light up like you really do this for a job?! (well-kinda ;))
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
Where can i find this I have a little science guy at home I know he will sure love this?