BY YOUNG NAILS #32 in Press-on Nails

An amazing, easy to use, low odor liquid. This chain linked, non-yellowing formula creates beautiful, strong nails every time. Use with yen powders for a creamy, self-leveling application with superior adhesion. Create stunning nails that are able to withstand the scrutiny of the most demanding clients and that provide the strength to satisfy the most active. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite brand of nail enhancement products. I love this liquid and the ease of use. My ratio is easy to master and my consistency is always great!
Vanessa O.
I really love how this liquid is not very strong in smell...like most liquids are. Great price point for the product. This product will last for awhile.
Gicelle G.
Es bueno este producto? Los uñas están quebradizas y muy débiles. Me lo recomiendan???
Courtney H.
Moe, Vic, Aus
I have used a few different brands of acrylic liquid and powder but after using young nails products I won't use anything but there products
Johana V.
This is my favorite for my nail
Omg i love it
This is so easy to put in my nail
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How is this product? My nails break so easily so would this help strength my nails so they don't break?
Aubrey A.
Batavia, NY
I love taking care of my nails and am always looking for new products. What exactly is this product and what does it do?