BY YOUNG NAILS

A pale rose pink with tiny flecks of glitter. The formulas for mani q colors are stable, reliable, predictable, and abundant. Our color selections are all-time customer favorites recommended by our mentors (plus base and top coat), so you can entice all those new clients that soak-off gels especially appeal to. Mani q colors are packaged in an easy-to use 15ml bottle instead of jar, each with an easy-to-spot color dot on the cap. It's formulated to be both fast and durable. With our led light, you can work confidently and quickly with a zippy 30-second cure (saving you almost 20 minutes per client).

Buy on Amazon*
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I'll admit this is the only gel polish I have used so I can't compare it to others but it's amazing. It cures in 30 seconds with the young nails led light and lasts. I have the color "aloe" on my nails and it's a shimmery light cool toned green. Mani q has a ton of colors to choose from. If you're looking for a good quality gel polish, definitely look into mani q!
Ashten F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Young Nails has to be one of my favorite nail companies. Period. I learned about them through the salon I frequent and have not looked back. Their colors are vibrant and long lasting, which is fantastic for me because my nails tend to chip quickly. I wish I could kiss the creators!
Phyllis C.
jonesboro
If you can't tell Young Nails Color Mani Q Nail Polish is one of my go to products. I love the ease this gel polish goes on with. Very durable as well. Young nails has a wide array of colors to choose from too.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
This is the absolute best Gel polish I have used. I like to use this with an LED light. Young Nails has a huge selection of colors and finishes to pick from. There is seriously something for everyone. This gel polish will stay on my nails for a good 2 plus weeks with out chipping. It makes my nails feel strong and look gorgeous!
Jessica H.
Lafayette, AL
I love this color and it's a long lasting polish, I wasn't to sure about it at first but now that I tried it I love it !
Jessica B.
This nail polish is so nice and clean and the color shows soo well and when u put it on it's easy to apply
Shelly T.
Brunswick , OH
Review for: Purple 103, Purple 102 more...
I am in love with this color. Price was reasonable and never chip. It is well worth the price and try!
Aylin Z.
Durham
I like this Thad is really cool me gusta mucho me encanta pruébelo ppl this is good
Hayley R.
Review for: Blue 106, Bordeaux 101, Yellow 101, Pink Lemonade 101, Orange 101, Red 107, Beige 101, Ruby 10, Sheer Pink 102, Blue 101, Violet 101, Red 101, Red Orange, Redwood 102, Pink Neon 101, Black Rainbow 10, Pink 102, Green 104, Red 105, Rose Quartz 101, Tangerine Neon 101, Red 102, Redwood 103, Magenta 101, Black 101, Pink 106, Pink 101, Pink 103, Melon 101, Lavender 101, Sheer Pink 101, Blue 103, Pink 104, Slate 101, Beige 102, Red 106, Coral 101 more...
I have been using mani-q for around 5 years. In my opinion, They have about 15 extremely decent colours. The others in the range can be insipid so you need 4-5 coats of gel which then makes the nails look bulky and thick. I also think it’s a shame that they will no longer be bringing anymore colours to the range
Marnelle T.
Adelaide
Beautiful pigmentation. Easy to use an apply. Lasts forever and looks amazing. Always get complements when I'm wearing it.
Nassim C.
Im sorry but i don't see the product's specification i would like to know if this is gel
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
how good are this ?
I have wanted to buy a good gel nail polish for a while and I was just wondering how long it actually stays on for and how long it takes to dry, thankyou!
Savannah C.
Hiram, GA
How long does this nail polish last on your nails?