Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz

by Young Living

The improved Thieves Household Cleaner has increased cleansing power and an even safer, more sustainable formulation. The new formula contains ingredients from renewable plant and mineral sources, vegetable-based surfactants, and even more Thieves and...

Does this actually clean well? As a medic im looking for a good disinfectant for my home that is less toxic than the ones i use at work.. difficult to find something when knowing how gross people can be even just myself.
What’s your favorite little known use for THHC?
Is anyone a fan of this!? I’ve heard great things. I may want to try it out for myself.
Start your review of Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz!
Emily F.
Niceville, FL
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz uploaded by Emily F.
I finally got this stuff and wow. WOW! I can't get over the smell. Because this is a concentrate, you add one capfull of it to 16oz of water. This means every bottle that you make costs .50 cents! WHAT! Let me know if your interested in switching and ditching to clean, kid safe cleaning products! 😍Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz
Sarah S.
IndianLand
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz uploaded by Sarah S.
So this stuff cleans everything! It has taken out stains on certain things that I am shocked that it did. I spray it on every surface and clean with it. I can do my mirrors with it! If you can think of it, it goes on there. The scent is like Christmas baking and I love that about it!
Erin T.
Amite, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz uploaded by Erin T.
I just received this today,and immediately started cleaning! This stuff smells amazing!!!! My house smells like cinnamon,clove,lemon and eucalyptus 🌿🍂🍃 I also love that it is all essential oils. Thieves cleaner is an all natural,chemical free product (which I LOVE!)!!!! It is a tad expensive for my budget,but I definitely recommend giving Young Living a try! And the oils are superb as well!🥰🥰🥰
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz uploaded by Crista L.
I love that this concentrate goes a long way! I've made several spray bottles that I store throughout my home and use on most surfaces. When I use my norwex glass cleaning cloth, it even works on glass! I appreciate that's environmentally friendly and safe for pets. It keeps my house looking and smelling clean and fresh. The clove/thieves fragrance is such a natural and fresh scent. I highly recommend this product to people looking for safe products are good for the environment. A little goes a long, long way! 30 parts water, 1 part cleaner! Wow!
MacKenzie B.
omaha
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz uploaded by MacKenzie B.
Thieves cleaner is my life. I could bathe in this and not be ashamed. I own my own cleaning company and strictly use thieves and norwex which is my favorite combo! We use all thieves everything and i wouldn’t go a day without it! So inexpensive for the quality you get!
Jennifer B.
Tonawanda, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
This is the ONLY cleaning solution that we use in our home. It’s 100% pure, zero toxic chemicals and totally safe to use around all of our pets!
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
My neighbor and friend's house always smells so good. I asked her why and she put me on to this cleaning product. Her mom sells it so she gave me a bottle. Omg I love this stuff. It cleans so effectively and you don't have to worry about rinsing afterwards. Safe for my dog and myself. It smells amazing too. I highly recommend this brand and product
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This product is a life changer and it last FOREVER!! I use it to clean everything. I have used it for Mopping, dishwasher,add it to laundry detergent, clean shoes, cleaning car interior. So happy I gave it a try
Dawne S.
Denton, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I feel like everything is clean and disinfected with this product. I love that it doesn't have chemicals but gets the job done. I believe it is a healthier choice for my household.
Jan S.
Belvidere, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have been using this stuff everyday for the last 2 years! I have only had to purchase the first bottle and earned the other 2 with my points ;) So basically 2 bottles in a year and I use of for everything! Cleaning my floors, toilets, tables, counters, fridge....everywhere!! Love the scent and of course you can add different oils to it to give off different seasonal scents if you like. So versatile! Oh and I can't forget SAFE! Non toxic is soo important with my 3 littles! I don't have to stress if an Oops happens or if they touch surfaces after I clean them! AMAZING!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabitha M.
Delaware, OK
il y a 6 mois
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz ? Whats the best dilution to disinfect the counters?
Emily F. il y a 5 mois
All you need it one capful! This makes each spray bottle cost about .50 cents! 😍
Kristina S.
Hesperia , CA
il y a un an
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz How does this clean?? Is it good and smells good?
Jessica D. il y a un an
I use it to clean my counters and I clean my mirrors with it.
V S.
Hartland, mi
Crista B.
Borger, TX
il y a un an
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz is something I have seen friends use instead of traditional cleaners, how well does this clean and disinfect?
Melaney O. il y a 4 mois
Very well! As good or better than the leading chemical cleaners. Check our YouTube tests for people who clean and then swab for bacteria or perform your own tests!