Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz

by Young Living

The improved Thieves Household Cleaner has increased cleansing power and an even safer, more sustainable formulation. The new formula contains ingredients from renewable plant and mineral sources, vegetable-based surfactants, and even more Thieves and...

Someone has mentioned this cleaning product to me before. Is it great? Does it leave streaks? Does it have much of a scent?
Has anyone used thieves cleaner? I got rid of every cleaning supply I owned and this is all I use now.
How well does this product clean? I use young living oils but have no tried this yet! Does it kill bacteria as well as remove dirt and grime? Can I use it on all surfaces?
Start your review of Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz!
Minneapolis
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz uploaded by Crista M.
I love that this concentrate goes a long way! I've made several spray bottles that I store throughout my home and use on most surfaces. When I use my norwex glass cleaning cloth, it even works on glass! I appreciate that's environmentally friendly and safe for pets. It keeps my house looking and smelling clean and fresh. The clove/thieves fragrance is such a natural and fresh scent. I highly recommend this product to people looking for safe products are good for the environment. A little goes a long, long way! 30 parts water, 1 part cleaner! Wow!
Deltona
This is the best... I love this cleaner. I have four dogs and a house full of laminate flooring.. once I have swept I use 2 cap fulls in a bucket of water and mop the floors. This product smells nice and is a natural bug repellent. Living in florida now and again it is not uncommon to see a palmetto bug but I rarely see anything since I started using this product. I also add it to spray bottle with a drop or two of dishsoap and use as a general cleaner.
Xenia, OH
I’ve been using this cleaner for almost 4 years now. It is so concentrated that I used one bottle of this and refilled and diluted my spray bottle multiple times the first 2 years using this. It’s a bit pricey up front, but I didn’t need to buy another bottle until after 2 years of my first purchase... the smell doesn’t give you an awful headache from the fumes. It’s all natural and amazing. I highly recommend finding someone near you to get this.
Fort Carson, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This Young Living Thieves household cleaner is absolutely amazing and it is a multi-purpose cleaner. I love that it is so effective, you can dilute it for less heavy duty clean up or use it as is for more heavy messes. I love to add some of this cleaner when I mop the floors it smells really good and it just cleans the floors better without leaving any sticky residue.
Round Lake, IL
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie E.
A little goes a super long way with this product. And the uses are endless. Being able to use a product that is chemical free and safe for all members of my household make me one happy lady. I use it on my counters, in my sinks, in my showers, on my carpets, on my wood floors and so on Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz
I love this product! I use it for every room in the house from putting it in my home made dish soap to cleaning my hardwood floors and cleaning my windows and mirrors! A little capfull goes a long way! And HUGE bonus is that I'm getting rid of toxins in my home! I highly recommend Young Livings Theives cleaner!
Waco, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My neighbor and friend's house always smells so good. I asked her why and she put me on to this cleaning product. Her mom sells it so she gave me a bottle. Omg I love this stuff. It cleans so effectively and you don't have to worry about rinsing afterwards. Safe for my dog and myself. It smells amazing too. I highly recommend this brand and product
This is definitely multi-purpose! I use this on countertops, bathtubs, mirrors, etc... it’s ALL NATURAL so it won’t burn you or run you out of your house! It’s a little pricey, but, when you dilute it down to make a bottle it only takes about 2-3 capfuls to make a bottle so it lasts FOREVER!
Whittier, CA
I am obsessed with my new household cleaner, I’ve always been a fan of diy so for me to be able to add oils and create my own scent is amazing, also super safe around my family and dog, she no longer leaves the room or goes by the door when I am cleaning! Really the best investment ever
Cameron
I love my thieves cleaner. The house smells clean not like bleach. You can use it for everything from floors- mirrors. The pasty with thieves is it’s killing the bad bacteria while you clean. It’s expensive then other cleaners but you only use a cap full at a time so it goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner 14.4 fl oz can anyone tell me where I can pick this stuff up at?
taylor P. • 6 months ago