Young Living Orange Essential Oil 15 ml

by Young Living

Orange (Citrus sinesis) essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Orange is also a wonderful addition to enhance the flavor of many foods and drinks * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Young Living Orange Essential Oil 15 ml!
Beth L.
Young Living Orange Essential Oil 15 ml uploaded by Beth L.
I have an extensive collection of essential oils, and orange is easily in my top 5 that I use and adore. The scent is sweet, uplifting, and makes you think of sunny days and happy memories. I add it to juices and other culinary items too. Love!
Jenn H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This orange essential oil is such a refreshing scent to put in the diffuser! It puts such a fresh citrus smell to any room and freshens your mind! Highly recommend- one of my favorites!
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
I LOVE diffusing citrus scents especially while working on school work. It makes everyone feel like they’re in a better mood and it just smells so clean!
Rosa S.
Temecula, CA
Wow de mis aceites esenciales favoritos, amo los aromas citricos y este en especial. Siento que me reanima y llena de energia. Me encanta ponerlo en el difusor a todas horas. Lo super recomiendo.
Tawny  C.
Otterbein, IN
This is one of my favorites, it’s so crisp and clean. Just simply refreshing. It soothes the mind
Elizabeth  S.
A must have staple oil- goes with almost any other essential oil to make beautiful diffuser recipes. Would highly recommend!
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
Bigger is always better but less is more with this product. It’s such high quality that a little goes a long way. Pro tip: not only can you use it in your diffuser but you can also add into you baking for flavor or add a drop on your toothpaste to whiten your teeth.
Alyssa G.
Young living products are extremely pricey and other oils that have the same smells that are great and half the cost are I personally think way better. I personally think YL way over priced their products and oils.
Lindsay S.
Young living has the best orange essential oil. It is pure clean and super fragrant. I diffuse this essential oil pretty much daily and my house always smells fresh and clean
Cameo H.
Laurens, SC
We love to use orange in our diffuser when we are cleaning up. It is so uplifting and energetic!

Looking for your answer?