BY YOUNG LIVING #24 in Vitamins & Supplements

10 pack of 2 ounce Ningxia Red see more...

• How is the flavor ?1 Answers
  • How fast does this work? Does it make you feel jittery l...2 Answers
  • not sure about that because i didnt use it for that but t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bridget S.
New Holland , PA
I Love this stuff! It gives you natural energy, I try to use it at least 3 times a week. I bought it from a Young Living distributor. I think this is better than 5 hour energy. Plus having epilepsy I found that I can use NingXia Red with out a worry. I definitely will continue to use this. I think it tastes great. But to anyone new trying this I would say to sip it and make sure it’s cold.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The first thing I usually hear negativity wise about YL is the price. It is super steep in some cases, but if you do a cost breakdown, literally some of these items are mere cents per serving, because a lot of these items are concentrated. This is a really great nutritional system which supports health from the inside out. It’s a better deal if you sign up under someone like me and can get wholesale prices. The main star in this is the wolf berry which is a super antioxidant. It supports healthy eye and brain function, because it nourishes from the inside out. I’ll be honest and tell you this is a product that is going to give you long term benefits the more you consume it. These products aren’t magical “change in one day,” things. They take time. But a package like this will last you quite a while.
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
My grandmother is a distributer at Young Living, and she gave me a few of these to try out before purchasing. I drank one and was hooked! I can’t explain the flavor too well, but I swear these drinks taste like the mixed-berry juice I used to drink as a kid! Sooooo delicious. My younger half-brother, who is 12, also loves these and often steals them from my refrigerator when he visits. Though they’re expensive, buying these drinks in bulk is well-worth the purchase, especially if you know a distributor! I drink one packet every day and it helps me to feel rejuvenated before work, as well as refreshed. I’d recommend these to anyone.Young Living NingXia Red 2 oz Packs- 10 Count
Erin N.
Jacksonville, FL
I could tell you how beneficial these are but I think you need to research how nutritional these are and what is really in them. I have the kit so i received two gorgeous bottles and 30 packets. These really give me the boost I need. In-fact, I stopped drinking the packets because my 10 year old told me she notices a difference in her energy level when she drinks one otw to her basketball games. At this price you know I have to believe and know the benefits, I am a single mom and would not purchase them if they weren't exceptional. Feel free to contact me via Instagram if you have any questions. I am a Young Living member/distributor.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I adore my Ningxia! I stated drinking it while I was pregnant. Ningxia gave me the boost of energy I needed to get my day going and supplement not only me but my growing baby as well. I wish it wasn’t so pricey and after shipping it is out of my budget. But overall Ningxia is the best!
Chelsea B.
I truly love this stuff! My family and I take 1 oz daily (2 if we’re feeling under the weather) and we have been feeling amazing! I will warn you though, this stuff will make you very regular with going to the bathroom, in a healthy way! Lol
Kaylee D.
AMAZING! I LOVE this product! Not only does Ningxia red give me energy, but it detoxes the body, gives TONS of antioxidants, helps me sleep better, helps clear my skin and it tastes SO good! I definitely recommend!
Shelby S.
san diego
It took me a couple tries to warm up to ningxia but I AM ADDICTED NOW. It’s a great natural boost in energy when feeling groggy in the morning. It has wolfberries in them which is the highest amount of antioxidants you’ll find in any fruit!
Kaylee K.
Brandon
Yum! I absolutely love this drink! It is pretty full flavor, so I tend to dilute it in a little bit of water when I can. However most of the time and running out the door on my way to work and just drink it straight from the package!
Caitlin I.
San Antonio, TX
One of my faveeee stocking stuffers this season! So yummy! I haven’t found anything like this in stores! It travels so well! It is a necessity for this winter season! If you haven’t tried it yet, get you some!
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Can someone tell me if this is good for helping cholesterol?
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
not sure about that because i didnt use it for that but this is very tasty and seems to be good for you
Daniela P.
How fast does this work? Does it make you feel jittery like coffee?
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
So what are the benefits? How often should this be taken...ideally?
Victoria F.