Young Living Lavender Hand & Body Lotion 8 oz

by Young Living

Bring life back to your skin with this all-natural lightweight moisturizer infused with skin-loving lavender essential oil. Added nutrients such as wolfberry seed and jojoba oils fortify your skin's natural moisture barrier to maintain long-lasting...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Young Living Lavender Hand & Body Lotion 8 oz!
Dipa V.
Antioch , CA
Young Living Lavender Hand & Body Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Dipa V.
Young Livings Lavender Hand and Body Lotion is one of my “I want a good nights sleep” routine items. It contains 100% therapeutic essential oils. It goes in light and is not greasy. I just use it in my arms before going to sleep. Curling up, I become my own diffuser. Win-win!
Anna S.
Ringgold, GA
This is the only lavender lotion i will use. I use this every single day after a shower. This lotion is great to use as a carrier to other oils as well. I always add additional oils to my squirt of lotion to and then apply. So easy!
Sailly G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Me and my husband both use this cream. We love how it soothes irritated skins and it’s great  psoriasis I love the scent. Lavender great to relieve stress or anxiety. Very moisturizing I love using it and I love lavender
Jen B.
Rosemount
A thick lotion that moisturizes well without leaving a sticky or thick feeling. The scent is light and does t stick around for the entire day which I love. This lotion works all day long.
Megan C.
Oshkosh, WI
Hands down the BEST lotion I’ve ever used! It moisturizes wonderfully and has even helped with my daughters dry patches on her skin. Love that it smells of lavender but not the fake kind. You can definitely see the difference in my skin since using this. Nothing else compares!
Ashley Z.
Wilmington, DE
I love this lotion so much, my opinion is that it needs to be put into a different bottle with a pump because it is super thick so honestly once I use a little, I add a splash of water to the bottle! It smells amazing and keeps my hands and feet so soft!
Megan D.
Philadelphia
Love the consistency of this lotion. It helps soothe my dry skin. I also love using this before bed because of the lavender sent. It helps me have a nice and restful sleep. I love that the ingredients are clean
Liz M.
Lancaster, OH
It’s feels like silk when you put it on your hands yet it dries fast! I get really bad eczema on my hands and this helps sooth it so much.
member-073591
YL Lavender lotion is very moisturizing and not greasy at all. Your skin drinks it right in.
Rachel P.
Edmond, OK
Great lotion! I have dry skin. My skin cracks and bleeds in the winter if I don’t keep lotion on it. Young Living lavender lotion keeps my hands moist. A little bit goes a long way, so it’s a great price! I love that it’s natural and organic!

Looking for your answer?