Young Living® Lavender Essential Oil

Lavender

Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. It is great for winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that make it just as beneficial for boosting stamina and energy. Lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. The French scientist René Gattefossé was the first to discover these properties when he severely burned his hands in a laboratory explosion.

How to Use
For aromatic or topical use. Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.

Ingredients
Lavender essential oil

Young living ? Q aceites combino y cuantas gotas para poner en el difusor para poder dormir bien? Young Living® Lavender Essential Oil
Does this really help to keep you calm? How long does the smell last?
Start your review of Young Living® Lavender Essential Oil!
Klarissa  S.
Plano, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Young Living® Lavender Essential Oil uploaded by Klarissa  S.
Esss excelenteeee me encanta el aroma para mi la verdad un aroma tan acogedor!!! De mis productos esenciales y primeros [email protected] living este lo puedes mezclar con los demás aceites para tener un aroma 100% relajante 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻100% recomendado
Amanda J.
Kensington, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Young Living® Lavender Essential Oil uploaded by Amanda J.
This EO is the real deal! It is high quality which you can easily tell since it smells just like the lavender plants in my yard. Lavender is always my go-to essential oil for just about everything. It is imperative for me to have this on hand for making my own EO blends or just on its own in the diffuser to help unwind and promote relaxation.
Anne J.
Tuttle, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great quality and great packaging. However lavender is a basic essential oil. You can get 100% with other brands for a cheaper price. Also you have to pay for shipping and shipping is not fast.
Yarianne V.
Hialeah, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favorite oil blends diffuser for home ,, I use this everyday at night before going home ,, it help me sleep better
Elizabeth D.
Gillette, WY
Young Living® Lavender Essential Oil uploaded by Elizabeth D.
Loooove Looove Love it!! Its really easy to open & close. Can help with healing anything small or big on skin. Does not burn at all because it is all Natural!! Who doesn't love that? Every drop is one lavender plant! Wooo hooo! Thank you Young Living!
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I loooove this oil, I use it mostly in my diffuser and for my allergies!! It worth the price
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,058 reviews
I bought Young Living through a friend once and this lavender oil is really nice. I like to diffuse oils pretty often, I honestly can’t attest to any health benefits of essential oils but I love how they smell and I like that they’re a natural scent that I feel good about diffusing with my family in the house. As far as the brand goes, I have found really really great brands on Amazon that are a lot more affordable so I don’t buy Young Living anymore but I really do like this one.
Dorothy C.
Seaford, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Lavender essential oil is just about everyones first oil they purchase when purchasing a diffuser for many reasons. I have tried many different brands but I young living is really the only brand that actually works for me. I am able to sleep well and feel rested in the morning.
Danielle  D.
Milford, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Young Living® Lavender Essential Oil uploaded by Danielle  D.
This is one of my absolute favorites by Young Living. The Lavender is so good for you, if you have a diffuser, just add distilled water and about 6 drops of this essential oil and your house will smell amazing. Your other option, and I do this every night before bed, is to put some of the oil on your wrists and rub them together. You can smell them, it will relax you, make your body ease into a good night’s sleep. And if you suffer from anxiety, do the same thing during the day to help you feel better. I couldn’t live without it.
Molly N.
West Olive, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love having this in my diffuser. Smells really great and helps relaxes me. I use it in my classroom too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zoey D.
Clyde
il y a un an
Elizabeth D. il y a 5 mois
Theres lots of uses for it! Calmness, skin redness, bruises... etc! Worth the price!