Young Living Lavaderm After Sun Spray 2 oz (57 g)

by Young Living

Using menthol from mint, this spray soothes and cools the skin, providing immediate relief from the effects of outdoor activity. Plus, its moisturizing qualities, from ingredients such as aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Young Living Lavaderm After Sun Spray 2 oz (57 g)!
Katharina H.
Hampton, VA
Young Living Lavaderm After Sun Spray 2 oz (57 g) uploaded by Katharina H.
Using menthol from mint, it soothes and cools the skin, providing immediate relief. Plus, its moisturizing qualities—from ingredients such as aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil—also help prevent peeling and leave skin feeling soft and smooth instead of tacky or sticky. With a vegan-friendly formula made without alcohol, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants 🙌🏻 #younglivingessentialoils #thelavendersocial #preventativehealth #naturalhealing
Lisa C.
Hixson, TN
I love natural products and this stuff really works! I have used it on myself and my little boy. It works wonders and truly helps alleviate any redness!
Morgan V.
Harwich, MA
Smells so good and feels amazing going on skin after being in the sun. Feels especially good on slightly burnt skin. I also noticed it helped heal my burn too! It was gone by the next morning!
Bridgette B.
Swayzee , In
LOVE this stuff. Especially if I get too much sun. Takes the sting and redness away. Sprays on easily and is very moisturizing.
Kylee M.
Adair, OK
this is my favorite young living product! I use it mixed with coconut oil whenever I get a sunburn, and it relieves the redness + pain super quickly! plus, the lavender smells amazing!
jessica T.
Beasley, TX
Wonderful product. Great to use to prevent blisters. Also great to use on dry skin. Plus it smells nice.
Hannah G.
Brookhaven, PA
I love young living. I keep the lavaderm in the fridge and it feels so refreshing on! Great to help repair the skin after too much sun! Great ingredients too! With quality ingredients comes a little higher price tag, but as our skin is our largest organ that’s okay by me!
Jodie L.
California, MD
This is the best after sun spray. It cools down your sunburn and helps prevent peeling. I’d recommend this product to anyone who may burn easily. Although no one plans on getting burnt this is truly an amazing product if it does happen. The price is reasonable, especially for how well the product works.
Neely B.
Love this. It cools your skin when you have a sunburn to give you relief but also encourages healing with the lavender. I use it all the time.

Looking for your answer?