BY YOUNG LIVING #1 in Aromatherapy

Now we've made oral care even more convenient with the Thieves® Oral Care Kit! Brush with Thieves® Dentarome® Ultra Toothpaste, follow up with Thieves Floss, and rinse with Thieves Fresh EssenceTM Mouthwash. see more...

• Is young living a company you have a membership to?6 Answers
  • Omg this is awesome can anyone tell me what exactly it ta...5 Answers
  • I've never seen this. Have any of you tried it? And if so...5 Answers
  • "This toothpaste is a great way to brush your teeth naturally." in 1 review
Savanah B.
Statesville
So my mom actually gave me one while I was visiting with her. I love this smell so much! It smells clean, but homey. Like mouthwatering and peaceful. I can’t explain it. I’ve tried recreating it and I can’t. 🙁 I will be purchasing more of this. I keep the empty bottle around so I can open it up and smell it sometimes. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Chelsea G.
This product is absolutely wonderful. It has natural disinfectant properties and can be used to clean practically any surface in your home safely and naturally. It has kind of an interesting, earthy scent which took a little getting used to for me but I’m happy with the results I’ve gotten using it to clean my kitchen counters. It’s so versatile.
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
As a member of a household with a lot of sick kids, I think it’s safe to say that this product has been there through every bout of the flu or cold our family has had. Since my grandmother is a distributer at Young Living, I get exposure to all of their products. This one, in particular, I use around the house to eliminate bacteria. I keep one in the bathroom for our very own Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Bathroom Spray, and also one near our rabbit’s cage to eliminate the odor. The kids spray these on their hands after playing at the park or in other dirty environments. Definitely would recommend to any homeowner or anyone with children!
Chelsea B.
This stuff is seriously amazing! The fact that it can be used for cleaning and helping when sick is just astounding! We use this to spot clean small areas but also to spray our throats if we have a sore throat (which it works amazingly well for!). I keep a bottle in my diaper bag all the time!
Katie B.
Springfield
There is nothing bad to say about Young Living essential oils! Thieves in particular is amazing! I love the smell and how fresh it makes my house feel! The only down fall is the price, I wish it was a little cheaper.
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
This is an amazing product. It disinfects small objects like toilet seats, utensils and is also food grade and great to kill bacteria and virus in your throat. It also helps numb sore throats.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
These are great for on the go and traveling - especially with little ones . Any dirty surface or toy that falls you can spray down real quick and can be good to go. A must have for a busy mom
Madilyn M.
Conroe , TX
I love that I don’t have to worry about the toxicity of these cleaners in my home. Finally something I feel comfortable using on the fridge and countertops where food that I eat goes.
Dana G.
I use this for just about everything, but my favorite use is spraying down my yoga mat.  I love the way that it smells, and I love that I don't have to worry about chemicals.
Julie M.
I can’t say enough about Young Living Thieves spray. I smells amazing and stays in the air for a long time. It’s all natural, so it’s safe for my fur babies. It is pricey, but a little bit goes a long way and it has so many uses. I highly recommend this, especially if you’re trying to go green.
Amanda T.
What are the must have oils from young living?
Lesley S.
Does these products really work or is it a niche market?
Rrarcr R.
What is the cheapest way to buy these products for therapeutic grade and is one brand better than others?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I'm very new to essential oils. Is this a must have for weekly use? Or something beginners don't need yet?
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
Would you say this lasts longer/shorter/or the same as other cleaning products?