Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray 2 pack

Now we've made oral care even more convenient with the Thieves® Oral Care Kit! Brush with Thieves® Dentarome® Ultra Toothpaste, follow up with Thieves Floss, and rinse with Thieves Fresh EssenceTM Mouthwash.

What is the best and most common thing thieves is used for?
Arre these currently in stock??
Does this come in gallon size?
Start your review of Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray 2 pack!
Product Highlights
This toothpaste is a great way to brush your teeth naturally.in reviews
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
I love using thieves. I love the scent, and I love all the antibacterial in it. I use this on my hands, and I also use it when I’m cleaning in my kitchen. I will definitely buy this again. I think I will also join the membership to get a better price on it.
Jamili V.
Campos dos Goytacazes,RJ
i really love this,my house seems cozier with this scent.how i can explain this?is so so so wonderful! i love it
Allyson W.
Meridian, MS
I love everything from this company. I was gifted the starter oils kit, and I love everything about them. the thieves toothpaste os amazing as well! Feel to respond or message me about how awesome Young Living is. You don't have to sell or pay to get the wholesale pricing!
Shasity T.
Dallas, TX
ONLY THE GREATEST THING EVERY KNOWN TO MAN! I love thieves anything!! This product is such an easy way to help your immune system!
Kimber M.
Medicine Lodge
I love my thieves oral care kit & my daughter who hates toothpaste loves the toothpaste also! Th price could be a bit more affordable. It’s on the expensive side. I would recommend though!
Amanda W.
HAYDEN, AL
I love my Young Living Thieves spray. Fits great inside my purse or bag. Keeps germs away and my kids love it.
Kristine O.
Pittston , PA
Best cleaner ever!! I use the Thieves concentrate cleaner for literally everything in my house. Jewelry, floors, windows, electronics, the whole kitchen and bathroom. And it helps supports your immune system.
Jessie B.
Coos Bay, OR
Young Licing's thieves spray is AMAZING!! It cleans hands and surfaces and you don't have to worry about chemicals. It's all natural! We can't live without it.
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
Oh I love young living essential oils. They are were not overpriced at all and the quality was top notch! I recommend this over the high dollar brand to everyone!!/. A little goes a long way! You most definitely get your money worth!
Jackie F.
If I could give this zero stars I would. This brand is an MLM and should not be purchased! Their claims are not even backed by science. Do your research!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Traci W.
Kronenwetter, WI
il y a 3 ans
Sophia M. il y a 5 mois
Yes, they also have a great all purpose cleaner. I got 2 bottles in a kit this last summer and I’m not even through 1 bottle. Definitely worth checking out.