BY YOUNG LIVING #1 in Aromatherapy

Now we've made oral care even more convenient with the Thieves® Oral Care Kit! Brush with Thieves® Dentarome® Ultra Toothpaste, follow up with Thieves Floss, and rinse with Thieves Fresh EssenceTM Mouthwash. see more...

• Is young living a company you have a membership to?6 Answers
  • Omg this is awesome can anyone tell me what exactly it taste like...5 Answers
  • I've never seen this. Have any of you tried it? And if so what di...5 Answers
  • "This toothpaste is a great way to brush your teeth naturally." in 1 review
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
As a member of a household with a lot of sick kids, I think it’s safe to say that this product has been there through every bout of the flu or cold our family has had. Since my grandmother is a distributer at Young Living, I get exposure to all of their products. This one, in particular, I use around the house to eliminate bacteria. I keep one in the bathroom for our very own Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Bathroom Spray, and also one near our rabbit’s cage to eliminate the odor. The kids spray these on their hands after playing at the park or in other dirty environments. Definitely would recommend to any homeowner or anyone with children!
Kelly P.
Fishers, IN
Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray 2 pack we live by this in our home during the winter months. I’m no doctor but when anyone in our home starts to feel yucky we add this to our defuser and if i have a batch made up we will place it on the bottom of our feet at night. You can get this on amazon i hear. But i just joined young living and buy it from the website now.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth
I live for young living products!!! Such a great quality alternative to toxic everyday items that are polluting not only our environment but our bodies as well. The only thing is that they are so pricey but I’ll share my secret, they are also highly concentrated so dilute, dilute, dilute!! I drop a few drops of thieves essential oil and witch hazel and go from one bottle to four bottles of this stuff!
Alex S.
Brentwood, TN
This is perfect to keep in your purse when you need to be sure something is as clean as you want it to be! Very effective and affordable. I have used it for public bathrooms, hotel beds, flights, etc. So many uses and you’ll be sure to keep finding more!
Lynn B.
I love Thieves oil and Thieves products. I’ve been using it over one year. The downside is that you have to order it from Young Living. It is moderately expensive. I recommend Thieves to my friends. Several are now hooked on it.
Eden L.
Great natural cleaner/disinfectant. Gave a bottle to my daughter in law when her kids were sick over and over this year. She uses it to spray doorknobs, light switches etc... all the stuff that everyone touches over and over.
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
This is an amazing product. It disinfects small objects like toilet seats, utensils and is also food grade and great to kill bacteria and virus in your throat. It also helps numb sore throats.
Madilyn M.
Conroe, TX
I love that I don’t have to worry about the toxicity of these cleaners in my home. Finally something I feel comfortable using on the fridge and countertops where food that I eat goes.
Julie M.
I can’t say enough about Young Living Thieves spray. I smells amazing and stays in the air for a long time. It’s all natural, so it’s safe for my fur babies. It is pricey, but a little bit goes a long way and it has so many uses. I highly recommend this, especially if you’re trying to go green.
Breyda C.
The entire YL Thieves line is a must in my household. The all
Purpose cleaner, the toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, hand sanitizer and this spray are part of my everyday routine.
The smell reminds me of Christmas.
This spray is wonderful for anyone on the go too.
It’s always in my purse.
I spray the table surface a few times if I’m eating out and I feel secure all of the germs have been wiped clean.
Amanda T.
What are the must have oils from young living?
Lesley S.
Does these products really work or is it a niche market?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I'm very new to essential oils. Is this a must have for weekly use? Or something beginners don't need yet?
Rrarcr R.
What is the cheapest way to buy these products for therapeutic grade and is one brand better than others?
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
Would you say this lasts longer/shorter/or the same as other cleaning products?