BY YOUNG LIVING #1 in Aromatherapy

Now we've made oral care even more convenient with the Thieves® Oral Care Kit! Brush with Thieves® Dentarome® Ultra Toothpaste, follow up with Thieves Floss, and rinse with Thieves Fresh EssenceTM Mouthwash. see more...

• Is young living a company you have a membership to?6 Answers
  • Omg this is awesome can anyone tell me what exactly it taste like?....4 Answers
  • I've never seen this. Have any of you tried it? And if so what did ...4 Answers
  • "This toothpaste is a great way to brush your teeth naturally." in 1 review
Pamela Z.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX

As a licensed massage therapist, I’ve dabbled into my fair share of essential oils and many just don’t work as they claim to. Except one. Young Living®. 100% Therapeutic Grade, the best. Founded by Gary Young more than 30 years ago. Could this be the answer, could this help? A concoction of plant extracts, really? Yes it can. A few drops of Valor, a few drops of Pan Away, and Peppermint oils and I’m comfy cozy. Not cured by any stretch, but very comfortable. One can’t help but wonder if this essential oil has the ability to change lives, why aren’t more people using it? Well, Young Living® is a globally recognized corporation having offices in Australia, Canada, Ecuador, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, Peru, and last but not least Singapore. Young Living® has quite the following and is quickly becoming a household name in the holistic care community.
Branda S.
Branda S.
Elk City, OK
I cannot say enough about the Young Living Thieves spray. I gave them to my son's teachers this year for teacher appreciation. One of his teachers said it was the best way to cut a foul smell in the air. I use it all the time. I spray it in my car and on my pet bed almost every day. I work in the medical field. I carry it in my pocket and will spray it on my hands from time to time throughout the day, a spray to keep the germs away!!!
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Foodie Expert
The best,,, I love the smell of cloves, cinnamon , rosemary ,lemon blended to build your immune system, kills germs in the mouth and on your gums,, u can make a toothpaste of coconut oil in the solid state and a few drops of thieves oil and maybe even some baking soda and make a paste and brush your teeth and gums. Put it on small cuts or scratches and then later to help with healing use lavender oil.
Eliza O.
Eliza O.
Youngstown, OH
Foodie Expert
This stuff is fantastic, even to the quality and functionality of the bottles! Check out YouTube for experiments pitting Thieves products against other disinfectants, even bleach, and you'll be amazed. Beyond its effectiveness, it's non-toxic and child-safe, and smells incredible. Oh, the scent! When cleaners with synthetic chemicals give you headaches, Thieves will give you a smile. Love, love, love!
Lori N.
Lori N.
Excellent alternative to any cleaning product in your home. When purchasing, you can get thieves soap, sprays, etc. it's so versatile there's no way you will find something that it won't be good for. From Windows to toilets and carpet cleaners to a general cleaning spray, this cleaner is amazing and you won't be disappointed at all!! Want more info? Email me at lorikneff at gmail dot com.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO
I have horrible allergies and had a constant sore throat from always having drainage, I went to multiple doctors, even an allergist who could not help. I heard about young living from a friend and she told me to spray this in my throat. I didn't think this would work, I wasn't a fan of the taste, but that doesn't even matter I haven't had a sore throat for months its seriously amazing!
Angela S.
Angela S.
If you haven't used it before, Thieves sounds like one of those snake-oil sales - that will do miracles. It doesn't cure any ailment. But it certainly seems to be keeping me healthier. Anytime I feel myself getting sick, I put Thieves in a diffuser in the evening and/or overnight and by morning I feel fine. I'm a believer. Vitamin C never seemed to work for me, but I love this stuff.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Mesa, AZ
Love using this spray, it has so many uses.Today I used it to clean a table before we ate at a restaurant. I knew my baby was not going to be able to eat off the plate, so I was able to put her food on the table and not worry about any germs (or chemicals) going into her mouth.

I also use it as a throat spray if it is sore or if I feel a cold coming on. It is great, natural and safe!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Foodie Expert
I cannot say enough about not just thieves, but all of the young living products. I love knowing that I'm getting pure all natural essential oil, with no synthetics, and I love the many benefits from enhancing my households health, while reducing the amount of chemically based products that are lurking in our home . These are a must have for any home , especially one with kiddos!
Angie W.
Angie W.
Foodie Expert
I have grown up with young living oils and I have always used thieves when I was sick. These are great to clean hands after school or grocery shopping or when you are sick, there are also thieves lozenges for sore throats. It is sort of strong smelling and tasting, so be careful, but I am sensitive to strong smells and it is fine for me.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Foodie Expert
What are the must have oils from young living?
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Does these products really work or is it a niche market?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI
Foodie Expert
I'm very new to essential oils. Is this a must have for weekly use? Or something beginners don't need yet?
Rrarcr R.
Rrarcr R.
What is the cheapest way to buy these products for therapeutic grade and is one brand better than others?
Charity K.
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
Would you say this lasts longer/shorter/or the same as other cleaning products?