Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray 2 pack

Now we've made oral care even more convenient with the Thieves® Oral Care Kit! Brush with Thieves® Dentarome® Ultra Toothpaste, follow up with Thieves Floss, and rinse with Thieves Fresh EssenceTM Mouthwash.

Arre these currently in stock??
Does this come in gallon size?
How would you compare this to other essential oils?
Start your review of Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray 2 pack!
Product Highlights
“This toothpaste is a great way to brush your teeth naturally.” in reviews
Edmond
I keep one of these sprays in my car and one in my purse.  I have used on airplanes, in the car, in the classroom and at home for years.  Thieves not only smells good but gives me confidence that I am keeping germs away from where I am sitting.  Everyone loves the smell of the area.
New London , CT
If I had a dime for every time I overheard someone recommend I fix my problems with essential oils, I’d be a rich, rich b*tch. Young Living is one of the most predatory, cultish MLM’s (pyramid schemes) out there, and the fact that people continue to get sucked into their scheme is so sad.
I love being able to take these on the go. They’re super convenient and I can clean and sanitize while I’m out rather than have to wait until I get home. I personally love the smell of thieves so this is great because I’m not smelling harsh chemicals. Definitely recommend these!
Marcellus, NY
I will always recommend Young Living products! They are safe non toxic products that work amazingly well and smell even better! Thieves products have replaced all other cleaning products in my house. Definitely recommend young living products to everyone I know!
Moville
Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray 2 pack uploaded by Missie L.
Thieves products are such a great way to combat germs/bacteria/viruses. These are so convenient to keep in your vehicle, purse and around the house. Safe and effective. I use and sell Young Living and would be happy to answer any questions.
Hixson, TN
Must have for fall! This is what you need to clean everything AND keep germs at bay for the dreaded flu season... we buy it in bulk and refill these bottles for on the go. It even smells like fall! And the price is GREAT.
Austin, TX
Yes yes yes!!! I love this spray. First off, the scent is amazing- woodsy, clean, not over-powering and my husband loves it too. These bottles are perfect to stash in a purse on a bedside table on the back of the toilet etc.
Grand Rapids, MI
These little bottles work great for shopping carts hotel sheets hotel knobs all the things! And they are non-toxic which is much better than those nasty wipes they give you for the carts. Can’t go wrong with thieves!
Georgia
LOVE THIS ! ! ! Product is top of the line and the price point is awesome. I have used several times and have not been disappointed. Beats out a lot within the same category ! ! ! Will 100% Buy again ! ! !
Brookville, IN
I am obsessed with essential oils. This product works well and I do recommend it. The only downfall to me is the price I do feel like it is well overpriced. I like to use this around cold and flu season.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kronenwetter, WI
il y a un an
deanna J. • il y a un an
Sure does work there have been many studies that thieves cleans better than chlorox wipes and many other chemicals it smells good kinda like cinnamon. My friend got my started on this product along with other yl products