BY YOUNG LIVING #1 in Aromatherapy

Now we've made oral care even more convenient with the Thieves® Oral Care Kit! Brush with Thieves® Dentarome® Ultra Toothpaste, follow up with Thieves Floss, and rinse with Thieves Fresh EssenceTM Mouthwash. see more...

• Is young living a company you have a membership to?6 Answers
  • Omg this is awesome can anyone tell me what exactly it taste like...4 Answers
  • I've never seen this. Have any of you tried it? And if so what di...4 Answers
  • "This toothpaste is a great way to brush your teeth naturally." in 1 review
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
This is a great product that is natural and non-toxic! The EO blend in here naturally fights germs and illness. It's also multi-purpose -- I have even used the thieves hand sanitizer spray to get stains out of clothes! Convenient to carry in purse, backpack, work bag, and/or car.
💕 J.
My all time favorite essential oil!! I bought in a desperate attempt to help my family be healthy and am hooked on this! We have less sickness and the smell is great! Pricey but goes along way! I bring everywhere!
Joni M R.
MANCHESTER
I love anything to do with Young Living Thieves. In fact my husband has ordered me the thieves cleaning kit a long with thieves spray and cough drops. Can't wait to receive my Christmas present!!!
Corie S.
Gainesville
FYI- I am not a YL sales rep. I have to say that I love the essential oil recipe of Thieves. It's a family go-to for the winter season when colds are going around. It smells so pleasant and works well as a countertop cleaner too. My preferred method is to diffuse Thieves or spray it on my pillow.
Julie M.
I can’t say enough about Young Living Thieves spray. I smells amazing and stays in the air for a long time. It’s all natural, so it’s safe for my fur babies. It is pricey, but a little bit goes a long way and it has so many uses. I highly recommend this, especially if you’re trying to go green.
Breyda C.
The entire YL Thieves line is a must in my household. The all
Purpose cleaner, the toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, hand sanitizer and this spray are part of my everyday routine.
The smell reminds me of Christmas.
This spray is wonderful for anyone on the go too.
It’s always in my purse.
I spray the table surface a few times if I’m eating out and I feel secure all of the germs have been wiped clean.
Tabitha E.
East Bethel
I absolutely love this product. I was introduced to thieves from a co-worker a couple years ago. I have tried finding similar products from over companies and nothing compares. This product is worth the money and I would highly recommend at home and in the office.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Foodie Expert
Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray is amazing! I use that word a lot, but it is! I use this to clean all around my house and at the office. It smells amazing and works perfectly as a disinfectant. Everyone should try this all natural product.
Tatiana A.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Foodie Expert
I cannot live without it! I carry it in my bag, have it around the house for multiple purposes, clean the children hands, spray in our mouths to boost our immune system.

And and on top of that it has a wonderful smell.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
These oil’s are amazing! I use them on my feet and my neck and they smell like Christmas which is a big bonus. I will definitely repurchase and I recommend others to do the same.
Amanda T.
Foodie Expert
What are the must have oils from young living?
Lesley S.
Foodie Expert
Does these products really work or is it a niche market?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
Foodie Expert
I'm very new to essential oils. Is this a must have for weekly use? Or something beginners don't need yet?
Rrarcr R.
What is the cheapest way to buy these products for therapeutic grade and is one brand better than others?
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
Would you say this lasts longer/shorter/or the same as other cleaning products?